I hate u

Lucifer sat at the bar in his daughter's hotel, he gulped down a bottle of who knows what. He was so confused on what he was feeling. Was he sad? Angry? Upset? Pissed off? he actually had no idea what he was feeling, all he knew was that it wasn't good.

"Who does this Alastor guy think he is!?" Lucifer's mind seemed to always go to Alastor, but that was probably cause he hated him....right?

"I mean, Charlie is my daughter, not fucking his!" Lucifer gripped the bottle tight, his grip broke the bottle, the glass cut his hand and blood went down to his wrist, it was strange, Lucifer hadn't been psychically hurt in a while, it took weird shit to hurt him.

"Weird..?" He thought but he didn't honestly have much time to think about it cause of what he heard coming his way. Lucifer groaned, his head turned.

"Radio static..of course it's him." Lucifer scowled and looked at the Radio demon with his god awful shit eating smile.

"Committing Suicide in the hotels bar? Not that classy for someone like you but then again, not really saying anything." Alastor talked in Lucifer's ears.

"I'm not committing Suicide fucking deer boy." Lucifer could hear Alastor breathing down his neck, his cheeks burned slightly.

"Then what's going on with your wrists?" Alastor gestured his microphone staph thingy towards Lucifer wrist, Lucifer actually forgot about it.

"Broken glass, now is there a reason for you being here?" Lucifer asked, he looked at Alastor annoyed.

"I live here, I can be anywhere in the hotel I want thank you, I honestly think you're just mad that your daughter also calls me dad." Alastor smiled bigger and he started to walk away.

She calls him dad!? I'm her dad not that deer!? As long as it's just dad, IF she's gonna call him that..I'd rather it be dad and not father or-

"Daddy?" Lucifer realized he said that part out loud, he was hoping Alastor wasn't going to take it the wrong way but he was wrong. Alastor stopped for about 5 seconds, he then turned his head to face Lucifer.

"Hmmm, what did you call me?" Alastor asked, the smile formed slightly lazier.

"I didn't call you..! I didn't mean..!?" Lucifer stammered, he hasn't stammered since he was married to Lilith.

"You called me daddy. I don't think there's anyway to explain that." Alastor walked slightly over to Lucifer.

"I didn't mean to call you that.." Lucifer pushed his back as far as he could to the bar as an attempt to back up from embarrassment.

"How do you not mean to call someone daddy?" Alastor asked, getting closer to Lucifer and placing a hand to Lucifer's chin. Lucifer didn't really know how to explain anything at this moment, all his mind could think of was Alastor. Alastor went up to Lucifer's ear and whispered in it.

"maintenant je vais t'emmener dans mon lit mais ce n'est que si tu es d'accord." Alastor said as he sat on Lucifer's lap. Lucifer's blood rushed to his cheeks and somewhere else, Alastor could feel that.

"Yes, do it..please.." Lucifer said biting his lip to reduce the sounds that were about to come out from the feeling of Alastor grinding against him. Alastor's smile came back but more seductive and he teleported Lucifer and him into his room. He spun Lucifer around slightly before he pushed Lucifer to his knees below Alastor who was sitting on his bed. Lucifer wasted no time, he opened Alastor's legs, Lucifer pulled Alastor's pants off faster than the speed of light.

Lucifer pulled Alastor's boxers down and took a slight breath before kissing the tip of Alastor's dick. It's been a while since he gave a blowjob but he still knew what to do. He swirled his tongue around the slit and he earned some whimpers and a moan from Alastor. The sound went straight to Lucifer's dick.

Lucifer swirled his tongue once more before taking all of Alastor in his mouth. Alastor let out a moan and he bucked his hips slightly as he pulled on Lucifer's hair. Lucifer moaned and sent all kinds of vibrations to Alastor's dick. As Lucifer started to suck harder, Alastor started to slowly fuck his mouth. Lucifer had no gag reflex, he could take whatever Alastor gave him. Alastor went slightly harder and Lucifer could feel the roof of his mouth get a whole lot more action.

Alastor pulled halfway out of Lucifer's mouth so when he came it wasn't going to be straight down Lucifer's throat. Lucifer understood and swirled his tongue once more before feeling the feeling of cum go in his mouth, he swallowed and pulled off. Alastor looked down at Lucifer, sweat slightly on Alastor's forehead.

Alastor grabbed Lucifer's shoulders and threw him on the bed and he started to undress Lucifer as Lucifer was undressing what he had left. Once Lucifer and Alastor were both undressed, well besides Alastor's gloves that he kept on, Alastor wasted no time getting right to it. He went to Lucifer chest and started licking on of Lucifer's nipples while his hand was slightly pinching the other. Lucifer moaned, he could feel pre-cum leaking out of his cock.

Alastor pulled his mouth off of Lucifer nipple and flipped Lucifer over to his stomach and Alastor ran his tongue down Lucifer back while his hands were either on Lucifer's hips or pulling his hair. Alastor could feel Lucifer's back arching slightly. Alastor then stopped and adjusted Lucifer up more to position him in his lap.

When Lucifer was positioned in Alastor's lap he could feel Alastor's dick on his back. Alastor put Lucifer on his elbows before Lucifer felt Alastor spit directly on Lucifer's hole. Lucifer whimpered slightly from the warm feeling.

Alastor started to press his gloved finger into Lucifer, Lucifer didn't even get a chance to say anything before another gloved finger got pressed into him. Lucifer moaned and groaned, he surprisingly didn't mind the glove feeling, he actually liked it.

Alastor pulled his fingers out and he could hear Lucifer deep and fast breathing. Alastor positioned Lucifer back on his lap and once again Lucifer felt Alastor's dick on his back. Alastor put his hand under Lucifer's mouth.

"Be a good boy and spit dear." Alastor whispered with his seductive tone. Lucifer whimpered and nodded before spiting on Alastor's glove. Alastor pulled Lucifer up to his stomach to coat his dick in the spit. Alastor then moved Lucifer back down. Alastor then spread Lucifer and slowly pushed his dick in Lucifer. Lucifer moaned but wasn't going to do this slow bullshit and slammed himself down on Alastor's dick.

Alastor let a surprise moan out but he let Lucifer slam himself down.

"Needy aren't we?" Alastor slightly laughed but he cut that off with a moan as he felt Lucifer touch his ears. Alastor didn't let him pull away but he did have to adjust Lucifer once he adjusted his angle.

Once Alastor adjusted Lucifer let out a louder moan, Alastor hit his sweet spot. Once Alastor knew that was where he needed to hit, he did. He went faster and harder before Lucifer asked. Lucifer moaned each time, each thrust. Alastor saw Lucifer slightly bouncing on his lap. Alastor and Lucifer were both close. Lucifer tugged on Alastor's ears and that made him cum inside of Lucifer. Alastor breathed heavily, and Lucifer panted, sweat both dripped down their foreheads.

Alastor decided to get Lucifer some more enjoyment once he got his breath. Once his breathing wasn't so heavy he put his hand back under Lucifer's mouth, Lucifer knew what that meant, he spit on the glove once again. Alastor started to stroke Lucifer and Lucifer bit his lip, the feeling of the spit, the glove, he enjoyed it too much.

Alastor gave a couple more strokes and with a moan Lucifer came on Alastor's stomach.

"You need to clean this up." Alastor pointed to Lucifer's mouth and then to Alastor's sticky stomach. Lucifer nodded and got in between Alastor and started to lick to cum off of Alastor's stomach. Alastor enjoyed the warm feeling of Lucifer's tongue more than Alastor thought he would.

Lucifer finished licking his cum off of Alastor stomach, Lucifer licked his lips. Alastor pulled Lucifer hair to make Lucifer look up at him, Lucifer whimpered before talking.

"I still hate you.." Lucifer mumbled, this time he doubted it tho, unlike other times.