"I'm taking Garcia and Reid, we'll go to the largest bedroom" JJ says as she takes the key from Hotch's hand. Christina really thinked that JJ was a formidable woman, she just didn't have the time to get to know her. Christina was already planning on calling everyone for dinner, and this three day leave reinforced the hope that her plan is feasible.

"I will go with West" Derek claims and West lets sigh of relief, she wouldn't have a problem with being with anyone but, their plan had to work out.

"Okay, so I take Morgan. The person who doesn't know what a key is. I guess I'll take the key of our bedroom." West jokes and everyone laughs with her, she really is an enjoyable person.

"Ouch, that was rough Christi" Derek claims with a fake pained look.

"Oh c'mon Derek we gotta go" Christina winks while she signals Derek to move.

Christina and Derek reach the door of their room and West unlocks it. While she takes in her surroundings, he gets further into the room, leaving his bag at the top of the double bed. Great, there is only one bed.

"Would you like to go in first?" Derek questions while he points at the bathroom's door.

"No, you should go in first, you'll take less time, it's not like you have any hair" Christina jokes and Derek is in the edge of laughing, but his tries to act serious.

"Well, I'm not a Rapunzel" Derek states as he gets in the bathroom.

Christina places her bag next to her bed and takes the sleeping pills out of it. She had to take them now, otherwise Derek would sense that she was some kind of maniac. As least, this is what she thought. She couldn't sleep, otherwise she had to stay up and her plans about doing paperwork were cancelled since Derek stepped into the room.

She pops a pill into her mouth and rushly shallowes it. She then takes her black-satin pajamas out and sits down. While she lays on her bed her phone rings. It's Emily.

"Hey, Christina. Am I interrupting something?" Emily asks with a grinning smile that could be heard through the cell phone.

"No, Em. What happened?" Christina questions, ignoring the tone of the woman's voice.

"Well, me and the girls are thinking of going down to the hotel's bar tonight, what do you think?" Emily suggests.

"Of course, why not?" Christina answers, this was a move that she has to do in order to adapt to the team.

"Perfect! I'll see you around eight, bye" Emily shortly answers and hungs up which causes Christina to think Hotch came into the room, she heard a door opening, seconds before she hung up.

Christina lets go of that thought and continues wandering about her new job. She really likes it, she feels like she belongs here. She was also confused about her relationship with Derek, what were they? Friends or theu just knew eachother from the past? She also had to tell him about what happened to her parents, what happened with Victor, her ex boyfriend. She just wants to make everything clear.

"Hey, Christi I'm done" Derek shouts while he gets out of the bathroom, a towel tied around his waist. Christina was too mermerised to speak for a moment.

"Thanks, Der!" Christina says and gets her clothes while she heads to the bathroom.

She took off her clothes and looked straight to the mirror, her scar was still there, close to her stomach, it never left. Christina didn't have the best coping mechanisms when she was fifteen years old. She still regrets it, till today. She got into the shower and she was trying to keep her mind off whatever this rabbit hole was. She wasn't the same anymore and she'll never be. Tears streamed down her cheeks, just because of the thought of her younger self. She splashed water across her face, getting rid off her salty tears. She started humming a song, this is what she does when she want keep her mind sane.

Sunlight comes creeping in, illuminates our skin

We watch the day go by, stories of who we take

It made me think of you, it made me think of you

Under a trillion stars, we danced on top of cars

Took pictures of the stage, so far from where we are

They made me think of you, they made me think of you

Oh-oh-oh, let's go down

In the moment we're lost and found

I just wanna be by your side

If these wings could fly

For the rest of our lives

I'm in a foreign state, my thoughts they slip away

My words are leaving me, they caught an aeroplane

Because I thought of you, just for the thought of you

Oh-oh-oh, lights go down

In the moment we're lost and found

I just wanna be by your side

If these wings could fly

The one thing Christina didn't know was the fact that Derek was passing by the bathroom's door, he heard her soothing voice, as if an angel was singing.

Christina got out of the shower and looked at her hand, her bracelet wasn't there. She panicked the moment she realized that. She wore her pajamas fastly and got out of the bathroom.

"Hey, sunshine. What are you looking for?" Derek asked while he observed Christina looking all around the room.

"Yeah, have you seen my silver bracelet?" Christina questioned and Derek shook his head. She was starting to panic even more. It was still morning, they were almost five hours away from her house, she was reminiscing every single thing she has done. The bracelet was no where to be found.

"Let's look for it okay? Don't panic" Derek stated, aware of Christina's panic.

"Yeah, you're right" Christina answered.

The two friends looked around the whole room, Christina's hopes leaving her mind. Derek wasn't that much concerned about the bracelet, he was worried about how dependent was hks friends on her jewelry.

"Hey, darling. Is this your bracelet?" Derek questioned with her bracelet on the top of his hand. Christina's eyes glistened, she looked at her pandora bracelet, her mother's.

"Thanks, Der!" Christina said and hugged Derek. His scent travelled through her nostrils, it relaxed her. Her scent travelled through his nostrils, it relaxed him.

The moment that Christina realises her move, she lets go of him and he doesn't say anything, but he liked her move. He missed her.

Hi guys!
I thought of making shorter chapters, please share your opinion about it.
I hope you liked it!
Don't forget to like and comment!
Have a nice day!
Golden_writer_
Word:1676