"there's lions and birds too" hannah spoke with fake excitement, slightly resembling dorothy from the wizard of oz.

"yeah, why?"

"because we can actually make friends from other houses— we don't wank each other off alone in our room." upon seeing their horrified expressions, hannah continued, "oh yeah, she told us about that one."

"juliet, can i speak to you for a second?" zach spoke, trying to ignore the burning stare he was receiving from theo.

"maybe another time," she looked at the boy sat next to her, "we were just going to head up to my dorm, weren't we theo? maybe catch you later zach." she smirked at him as she lead theo up the stairs, hands interlinked.

their friends joined them some time later, collectively piling into the girls' dorm, with hands covering their eyes. what they expected was to find was the two in a rather comprising position, hence why they knocked, yet instead noticed theo and jules lying on her bed, sharing a spliff.

"you started without us?" blaise spoke in shock, sounding genuinely hurt by their actions.

"you guys were taking ages and we got bored." jules replied as if it were obvious, though by the looks on their faces, it wasn't.

"you invited him into our dorm, while he was practically undressing you there and then. what else were we supposed to do? interrupt you?"

"nice to know we're both such good actors, i was just making the rat jealous. hopefully now he'll finally leave me alone." her tone was doubtful however, everyone knew zach was overbearing to put it lightly, "so are you joing us or what?"

around half an hour passed and all of them in the room were practically greening out, because it turns out susan's dealer had changed his supply to something much stronger. jules ever the lightweight had been reduced to a giggling mess while she clung onto theo— an action their friends were too high to notice.

instagram

julesdiggory just posted...