Chapter 2 'Twisted Friendship'

Mimi had earlier flown away from the gun violence earlier due to Eli being enraged at her actions of dissing his favourite band which she shall not regret.
She had made her way towards hua cheng mansion and decided to walk around it not expecting anything to go wrong.. oh boy she was wrong a loud bang was heard next to her and an explosion went and she looked up to see Daniel browinski, Garfunkle doohigey and Eli, her friends but yet enemies...
Mimi quickly ran into the river her mermaid tail taking her by speed as she thought about the characters she's just seen.  Daniel browinski the number one mafia boss and his husband Eli, Eli wasn't that well known as he was very bad in mafia bossing but that's okay because his cooking makes up for it and is now an unfortunate house husband bc of how amazing he is. Garfunkel doohigey, Daniel browinski's best and only friend, the two of them have been working in crime since the age of -10, some call them the striped suit mandem because of their iconic and idiotic suits..
Mimi once made it to land and saw her number one bae hua cheng her husband and lover her one in a million and her baba grill four life. Mimi and hua both ran off into the sun set, her emerald eyes glistening in the sun and huas one black eye not looking any different then before. However once they made it into the sun they were interrupted by the two gang members and Eli...