Chapter 1

Thank you all for waiting! I wanted to rewatch the anime so I can get a fresh memory of what I want to write. This will be an AU. Because I find those to be easier to write. I think xD But I hope you enjoy this "New Beginning" xD

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

*Syo P.O.V.*

Thee blond boy sat up from his bed. It was a usual morning. Today they would get their music...well hopefully. Nanami was usually good about being on time. A small grin shined on his face. He gets to come up with some choreography today.

That's his favorite part. The way it all comes together when they dance. With a deep breath he jumped from the top bunk to the floor.

Across the room a body stirred in Ai's bed. Syo silently cursed to himself. The last thing he wants to do is wake Ai up early. He'd probably make him go back to bed if he found out syo was up early. That idol and his strict schedules.

Syo chuckled at the thought and walked to the restroom to get ready for the day.

*Ai's P.O.V.*

He shuffled in his bed before blinking his eyes open. Slowly he let out a yawn and rolled over to look about the room. Natsuki laid quietly in his bed, but Syo seemed to be up already.

Ai stared at the empty bunk for a while longer before crawling away from the covers on his bed.

Ai felt strange today. As if nothing mattered. He felt empty. He tried to shake the feeling but it was stuck. Maybe after the young idols practice he would feel better.

He slowly made his way to the bathroom. His eyes blinked several times in the lighting. The lights always hurt his eyes. You would think that being an idol your eyes would get used to the bright lights in your eyes. Well...you don't.

He turned the cold knob and slowly cracked the door open. Syo stood with the towel wrapped around his waist in front of the mirror. He was playing with his hair like a small kid.

Honestly he could be mistaken as a kid. He smiled as he watched. Syo didn't seem to notice he was in the door way.

"Morning." Ai said in a rasphy voice.

Syo swung around to look at the source of the words and let out a deep breath once he saw the teal headed idol. Ai chuckled slightly and looked at the floor.

Syo was cute but was also good at being annoying, but nun the less he was cute.

"Morning. I didn't wake you did I?" Syo asked in a low voice.

"Not at all." Ai weakly smiled as he was still tired and looked at the floor.
As Syo began to mess with his hair again he tried to conversate.

"I get to dance today."

Ai looked up and smiled at Syo who shined his bright smile. Ai sat there and studied the young blonds body just long enough to get a small redness form on his cheeks.

"Well, I'll get ready then." Ai swiftly turned to hide his blush as he walked away.

* Syo's P.O.V. *

Syo watched Ai walk away. It was just fast enough for it to he a little weird. Times like this he felt that Ai didn't like him much. That he just tried to be nice. He let out a sigh trying not to think about it.

Although he tried he really couldn't. There was something about him that pulled Syo toward him.

He looked up at the mirror and shook his head. "Nun of that today Syo. Keep your head clear." He took a deep breath and then walked out.

Ai sat on his bed as he laced up his shoes. He had a teal hoodie with white trimming, grey pants, and his black boots. He had a taste for teal. Syo chuckled and looked away.

Natsuki still seemed to be sleeping. Syo shook his head and walked over.

"Natsuki wake up." There was no response.

"Natsuki!" He tried again. Still nothing. Not a groan or even a body shifting under the covers. Syo sighed. He grabbed the covers and threw them off the bed.

"Natsu-" Syo stopped as he saw there was nothing but pillows under the covers.

Ai came up behind him and they both stared at the empty bed. They both sat in silence until Ai broke it.

"He must have gotten an early start." Syo just nodded in agreement and they both went back to what they had been doing.

Syo sat on Natsukis bed as he gathered his clothing from his drawers. As he looked up Ai had been staring at him. Syo slowly looked around and then back at Ai.

Ai simply looked away after catching Syo's eye and went back to putting on his shoes. The air seemed awkward and stiff. It was always like that when it was just him and Ai.

Syo pushed that thought out of his mind and gathered his clothing to finish getting ready.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

I hope you all enjoyed my first chapter! I'm sorry it took so long to get up. I've been so caught up in sports anime's and all that I just haven't gotten in touch with Uta Pri again. Well until my friend cosplayed it with me. I wish there were more season of this show. I wish it had a bigger fan base as well. Well I'm glad I got to start this story over. Thank you all for being patient and understanding. ^.^