Chapter 107: The Donquixote Name in Jeopardy

Start from the beginning

(Y/N) winced in pain, scrunching up her face as she stared up at her cousin. "What the hell do you even want with me anyway? Why didn't you kill me when you had the chance?"

"As much as I would love for you to meet your mother..." Doflamingo spoke with a smile making (Y/N) growl in frustration back at him. "You're wanted 'Alive' by the Navy. Consider yourself lucky. If your mother was any other Celestial Dragon, you would have been wanted Dead or Alive right now." Doflamingo let go on (Y/N), walking towards the door of the room they were in. "Follow me. Don't bother running. You won't get far." (Y/N) glared back at Doflamingo, trying to pull her hands out of their cuffs. 'Sea prism cuffs. I guess a 'king' would have resources like this. They cuffed my hands in front of me instead of behind. Strange...' Doflamingo walked out of the door, irritatedly looking back at (Y/N). "Hurry it up before I drag you out."

(Y/N) sighed, following her cousin. The two walked past a man with spiked white hair, wearing a full face mask, sitting at a small brown table with one leg over the other. 'Must be one of Doflamingo's men. In that case...' (Y/N) flicked the guy off making him grunt in shocked irritation as she walked away. "Right this way, sir." Baby 5 spoke to Doflamingo as the two approached a large brown double door. Doflamingo whispered something in Baby 5 ear, making her nod and leave in a hurry.

'Maybe I should gather as much intel as I can while I'm here. I'm sure Sensei and Kin are—' Doflamingo walked up to (Y/N), snapping her out of her thoughts. She looked up in irritation. "What?"

Doflamingo glared down at (Y/N). "I told you to move two times already. So move!" He grabbed (Y/N) by her hair, pushing her in front of him.

(Y/N) clenched her teeth, groaning in pain as she stumbled into the room. Her eyes widened in concerned shock when she saw Law sitting on a seat with the back shaped like a giant heart. "Law! Let go of me, damn it!" (Y/N) pushed herself away from Doflamingo, and surprisingly he let go of her hair. Tears whelmed up in (Y/N)'s (e/c) eyes as she stumbled towards Law, grabbing him back his coat. "Law! No, please! You gotta wake up! Please don't tell me you're dead! Law, please!" (Y/N) groaned in pain when she felt herself being thrown back by her hair, slamming into the wall in front of Law.

"He's not dead, yet, but he's barely clinging onto life. I didn't know you cared so much about him, little cousin." Doflamingo chuckled, looking over at a man with grey hair, wearing a blue cape and spartan skirt. (Y/N) huffed a bit, looking over at the man that wore a shocked expression on his face, staring right back at her. 'What's his problem?' Doflamingo stepped closer to (Y/N), holding his hand to his side and creating his long flaming whip. (Y/N)'s eyes widened in fear as she stared up at Doflamingo. He chuckled. "The Navy said they wanted you 'Alive', but never said anything about near death. I think I'll like you to be the first sight Law sees when he finally wakes up."

(Y/N) glared back up at Doflamingo. "I don't give a damn what you do, it won't matter in the end." Doflamingo 'huh'ed her words as a smirk appeared on her lips. "You better get ready. 'Cause my 'Capt is about to kick your ass and knock that fake crown right off your head."

Anger grew on Doflamingo's face as he growled in frustration. "Do you really think Straw Hat could beat me? Someone with the Navy and an entire kingdom on their side! Don't be stupid!"

(Y/N) giggled, shaking her head. Doflamingo's face scrunched up in confusion as a wide grin stretched across (Y/N)'s face. "You really wanna get burned, don't you?" Doflamingo grunted in frustration and anger, striking (Y/N) with his whip.

After a while of Doflamingo beating (Y/N), the door creaked open. He stopped, turning towards the door as (Y/N) hung her head, coughing up blood. She looked down at her tore and burned clothing and the burn marks and cuts all over the front of her body. 'I'm so tired... but I'm afraid if I sleep, I might not wake up.' She listened in as Doflamingo spoke. "Sounds like the Navy is on the move. I'm thrilled you made the right choice, Fujitora. Smart man."