(9) タイムスキップ

This is a Timeskip chapter, the other chapters will still be in the same timeline until another Timeskip chapter comes!!

𝑵𝑨𝑹𝑹𝑨𝑻𝑶𝑹'𝑺 𝑷𝑶𝑽

*2 years later...*

"WAHHHHHHH!!" Zenitsu sobbed as he wiped his tears with a napkin Nezuko gave him.

No, it's not his wedding day.

It's actually Aoi and Inosuke's.

"...Will you, take Aoi Kanzaki to be your lawfully wedded wife?" The priest asked Inosuke, looking him over.

"I do." Inosuke smiled, he finally matured a bit. Taking Aoi's hand and putting the ring on her finger. The audience clapped happily as the wedded couple walked down the aisle.

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

"Mhm this tastes so GOOD!!" Sumi gobbled down her food, making Akari laugh a tiny bit.

"You have to slow down a bit, or else you'll have a stomach ache." She smiled before patting Sumi on the back, making her choke a bit.

"Oh yea, I was really surprised that Inosuke picked Douma as his groom of honour."

Sumi paused for a second, before frowning.

She didn't want to hear about him.

Especially after the incident.

"Don't mention him again, you know I hate when people talk about him." Sumi looked away.

Akari never knew what was going on. 

But after that moment, she decided to shut her mouth.

*6 years later...*

𝑺𝑼𝑴𝑰'𝑺 𝑷𝑶𝑽

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

"IKURU!! GET BACK HERE!"

I yelled at the little boy, who's running around the house while squealing. he just took a shower...

"YOU FORGOT YOUR TOWEL!!" I run after him while being slightly pissed.

Do you want to know why I'm in this situation?

Well... Inosuke and Aoi are on a date right now. So I'm looking after their kid for them.

Even though he's a little shit sometimes.

You want me to tell you more?

Aoi and Inosuke have been married for about 8 years, Sanemi and Kanae sensei have both moved away to a country side town. I visit the two often. Of course, Obanai and Mitsuri are still hopelessly in love. They even have 5 children! Kanao and Tanjiro have only started dating, and Zenitsu and Nezuko celebrated their wedding 2 months ago.

"Hey, open the door!!" A voice yelled from outside, I sighed before opening it.

It was Kyojuro and Akari, of course. They live in a house that's across the street.

"Sumi, how's Ikuru goin-" Akari was about to finish her sentence, before being flashed by the little kid.

I stifle a laugh before grinning.

"It's been alright, he reminds me so much of Inosuke back in our high school days." I reply to Akari, finally wrapping a towel around Ikuru.

"...right." She shivers before walking in, Rengoku behind her.