"A-Ahh," His fingers were moving swiftly inside. Burying it deep, arching them up, before pulling the half of it. He kept repeating the same moves until he fastened his pace.

He moved his hand with force, slamming his fingers inside in a fast and hard way. He was incredibly moving fast that I was losing my mind already. Hindi na mapakali ang kamay ko dahil hindi ko alam kung saan ako kakapit. My hips were also moving on its own just to catch up with the pleasure that his fingers we're giving me.

"Ah! Ohh, shit! Faster, sige pa, ahh!" I parted my legs wider as his fingers rocked my insides. "Ohh, Ken! I'm cumming, ah! Fuck!" My eyes rolled back in pleasure as I moaned loud. My lower body trembled while my insides were clenching around his fingers.

He kept moving his fingers slowly while I was having my orgasm. I was catching my breath really hard while he was still playing with my wet walls. Unti-unti na namang nabubuhay ang init sa loob ko dahil sa ginagawa niya.

I opened my eyes when he took out his fingers. Our eyes got locked together. He brought his fingers to his mouth and cleaned my juices around it. I gulped because of how sexy he looked while doing that. Plus, the tattoo on his arms and fingers are also turning me on real hard. Fuck, I want his fingers again.

He laid on his front and used his elbows to support his upper body. He parted my legs wide with his arms. I could feel his warm breath against my wet, throbbing pussy. He smirked and didn't lose contact with my eyes. I gulped and bit lower lip as I watched him close his eyes and teasingly drop kisses on my inner thigh.

"Ken..." I moaned impatiently. "Please..." I whispered.

When he opened his eyes, I met his burning gaze. He stuck his tongue out and played with my clit. "Ahh..." I moaned softly. He was tracing the tip of his tongue around it. He was watching my reactions as he teased me with his tongue.

"Ken," it was a frustrated moan. "Please... Ahh..." From my tiny bud, he made his way to my wer folds, moving his tongue up and down. "Ahhh! Yes!" With his eyes closed, he sucked on my mound that made me scream. He does it just like the way he kiss me. It was wet, sloppy, and full of naughty sounds. The tip of his pointed nose was even poking my clit that gave it more sensation.

Both of my hands gripped on his hair while I was turning my headback in pleasure. "Oohhh," garalgal kong ungol. "Oh, Ken, sige pa. Uhmm," he teased my hole with his hardened tongue. "Oh! Yes! Harder, suck me more." I commanded.

I was breathlessly moaning. I couldn't even control my voice anymore. I just let my thoughts get heard. The more I feel his tongue licking, and his mouth sucking, the more that my moans got louder.

"Fuck!" I'm near again. "Sige pa, ahh! Don't stop. Ohh! Malapait na 'ko." I gripped on his hair tight and pulled his face even more. With the help of his right hand, he played with my clit. His mouth never left my mound. He just kept licking and sucking, making me feel heaven with his mouth.

"Ahh! Ohh, shit! Ken!" My hips trembled for the second time. As I was releasing my juices, he kept eating me. Bumagsak ang mga braso ko sa kama tsaka ko hinabol ang hininga. I watched him lick me clean before he kneeled on the bed. His lips were shining with my fluids. He licked his lips and took a gulp.

My eyes dropped down to his shorts. His bulge was clearly visible underneath. Once I got my energy back, I sat and approached him. Tiningala ko siya at ginamitan ng nangungusap na mga mata. Tiningnan niya lang din ako. He gathered my hair and turned it to a ponytail, using his right hand to seal it.

I bit my lower lip and smirked. Hinawakan ko ang garter ng pang ibaba niya at dahan-dahan iyong hinatak pababa. I was gulping as his sexy V line slowly appeared. I looked up at him again and met his gaze. As I pulled the last piece of his clothing, his hard and erected manhood welcomed me.