♥22♥ Summer romance part 1

Começar do início

Thus, Kise's and Harumi's stroll came to a stop...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day of training consisted of running on the beach. The Kaijou boys were amazed that the girls from Aozora has the strength to run in the sand. 

Kasamatsu was doing his best not to look at his right. Why can't he look at his right? Because Shiki was running beside him and her greatest assets beside her basketball skills were bouncing despite the sports bra she was wearing. 

"This is wonderful, training with my little dear..." Moriyama was enjoying this very much because his beloved was training alongside him, how can he complain? "How about we have some shaved ice later?" 

"I want strawberry syrup on mine." Akina was quick when it comes to sweet things. After all, summer was all about those shaved ice in her eyes. 

Fuu was enjoying the morning run so much that she was running ahead of everyone, running all the way to the goal without losing her rhythm. Shiki was a little amazed; Fuu has a crazy stamina and she was able outrun all of her senpais and Kise.

'Kise is not allowed to overexert himself so he is forced to slow down his pace. That green haired girl on the other hand...' Kasamatsu thought to himself, looking at Fuu. 

"Woo hoo~! Gooaaaalllll~!" Fuu was doing a victory dance, happy that she was number one to reach the goal. "Yay~! Ah! Shiki-senpai, praise me-" 

"Moron! You destroyed the pace!" Fuu was slapped in the head by the paper fan. The force of the hit was so intense that Fuu ended up facepalming the sand. 

Kise looked at Harumi, telepathically asking her 'Is this what you mean?!'. Seeing Kise's eyes, Harumi merely nodded and she started to pray that Fuu will be able to sustain her brain cells after each hit. 

"Hakanai, can I borrow that?" Kasamatsu asked Shiki. 

"Huh? What for?" She passed him the paper fan and he went over to Moriyama.

"For this! Stop flirting in the middle of training! If you want to flirt, go somewhere else and flirt!" 

"Ow! Kasamatsu, what gives?!" Moriyama couldn't believe he was hit! Wasn't it usually Kise on the receiving end of Kasamatsu's lethal hits?!

"Eh?" Natsuhi looked around and realized her friend was missing, "Where is Fuyu?" 

"Where is Hayakawa?" Nakamura pointed out that they were missing one Kaijou member too. 

Since they were missing two people, everyone decided to pair up and look for them. 

"Hayakawa and Yukihime are always missing together. It's like they're secretly dating by going missing." Kobori then realized that he was alone with Natsuhi and he noticed just how beautiful she looked in the summer sun. 

"Kobori-kun, doesn't that mean we are also secretly dating? I mean, we are alone together and so are they..." 

"Eh?! I... Um, secretly dating is a little weird!" 

"How so?" 

"You shouldn't keep it a secret if there is nothing shameful about such a thing in the first place." Natsuhi chuckled; Kobori's words were very cute and sweet, just like his person. 

"Say, what happened back on Akina's birthday... Did you really enjoy it?" 

"Oh god you are talking about that..." Kobori still hasn't forgotten about the humiliation of that day and how Kasamatsu destroyed what looked like a good atmosphere with a single shout of 'Oppai'. Kobori didn't know where to start to talk to Natsuhi about. Now that he think about it, if Natsuhi was there on that day it would have been a lot easier. "Honestly, it's hard to pick up girls off the street like that."