Car accident (Larry)

A/N: I am SO SORRY for not updating for five days😥 And this isn't even a long one :(((

I'm really running out of ideas... That's why it took me so long😭 
I would really appreciate it if you guys send me some requests cuz I love doing them<33

And don't worry, no one dies in this chapter (I would never kill our precious Harry!💚)

There's nothing much to say, enjoy the story!

"Guuuuys." Louis said, stetching the words out, lying twisted on their sofa."I'm borrrreddd." He twisted his body back into a normal position before losing his balance and falling to the floor.

Liam and Niall looked up from their phones and snickered at Louis, who stood up indignantly from where he had fallen, his hair all ruffled adorably. 

"I'm serious! Let's do something, guys!" Louis pouted, flailing his arms around as if that could help him convince the other boys. 

"We are doing something, Louis." Liam said in a mock-serious tone, but his eyes were laughing at Louis. 

"Yeah, we're sitting around playing with our phones, that's not something! " Louis crossed his arms and plopped back down on the sofa, grunting as he did so. 

"Come on. It's our day off, don't you wanna just—you know, relax?" Harry asked, looking at Louis, who was squirming in his seat. 

"No, I wanna go out and do something with you guys! It's been so long since we went out together. Please?" Louis asked, putting his hands together and walking over to Harry with puppy-dog eyes. 

Harry rolled his eyes fondly at Louis. He could never say no to Louis with puppy-dog eyes... Louis knew him too well. The corners of his mouth slightly twitched upwards as Louis pouted out his lip as well, making him look like an adorable little puppy. 

"All right, all right," Harry sighed, holding his arms up in surrender. "I'll play with you." Louis yelped in delight and pounced up to where Harry was sitting, wrapping his arms around the younger boy. 

"Thanks Haz!" Louis shouted, unwrapping his arms from Harry's neck and bouncing down from the chair. Harry rolled his eyes at him, although he couldn't help but smile at his adorable behaviour. Sometimes he just couldn't believe that Louis was the oldest out of all of them. 

"And you guys will come with us, too, right?" Louis asked, now looking at the others, his eyes challenging, not taking a 'no' as an answer. 

Zayn groaned, and Liam rolled his eyes. Niall was- well, he was just just Niall, not interested in anything else except for the banana in his hands which Harry didn't know where it came from. 

"Lou. What part of 'day off' do you not understand?" Zayn huffed from his seat. 

"Yeah. Look- you've got Haz to keep you company. I'm tired, and I'm not going outside to do whatever crazy stunt you're planning when today's our only day off in like- what? Two months?" Liam said, clearly frustrated now. 

Louis's face fell, and he hopefully turned to Niall before frowning again, as the Irish lad had fallen asleep, quiet snores coming from his slightly open mouth. 

"Fine." Louis crossed his arms. "At least I have you, Haz. We can have plenty of fun together, just the two of us." 

Harry smiled slightly, although he wanted to relax just as much as the other boys. But Louis was too cute to just ignore, and he felt sorry for him, too. He knew how much Louis liked to go out and get a bit of fresh air. 

"Yeah, well, have fun then." Zayn said with a hint of sarcasm, flashing a look of 'are you sure?' to Harry. 

Harry just shrugged at Zayn and got up from his seat, but not before longingly staring at the fuzzy blanket on the sofa. Well, he guessed Louis was more imporatant than a little day off. It was his choice, after all.