Theory on Snk conspiracy theories

Everybody's been throwing around theories on Uncle Ackerman guy. Kenny Ackerman.
This guy already said that he trained Levi. Levi's his pride and joy. Now, it's NEVER a good thing when an evil-looking guy says that in a series, and SNK is no different. I'm thinking this guy trained Levi, and obviously treated him like dirt for whatever reason.
Now, that stuff is obvious. But do y'all remember this scene?
And then Levi said this,''You need to be trained like a dog not a man,"to Eren.
This scene was painful enough to watch as it was. What I'm thinking Levi was repeating what Ackerman used to say to him. He probably even said those things without thinking too hard about what he was saying.

But then later, he really regretted what he'd said. Remember how he was standing off in the corner by himself while Eren was talking to Erwin and Hange? How he looked really sad/nervous/distant? He was probably thinking about Kenny Ackerman! And then he plopped down by Eren and said,"Do you hate me."
Eren replied saying no with Levi glad Eren wasn't mad he just beat him up.
Levi looks legitimately upset here. Levi was really worried about what Eren thought of him. He really regretted those lines because Ackerman used them on him. He didn't want to turn into that guy or make Eren think he was like that. Levi used to be Ackerman's "dog" that he had to "train." Ackerman had thought inflicting pain on Levi was the best way to "teach him a lesson."
Whatever the relationship these two had, it definitely wasn't healthy. That's pretty obvious. I'm betting one of the next chapters will get into Levi's past and delve into some depressing stuff.