A threat?

Hello reader-chan. So, I haven't posted in a long while cause I'm just a tiny bit busy (quite a lot actually) but I managed to get another short chapter out. I hope that you'll enjoy it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  "No thanks, I'd rather die, I'm ready for my fate." I say unbothered, he just froze, not expecting my answer. He just stared at me and slowly put his sword down. His hand grabbed mine and pulled me from under the bed. As soon as I was back on my feet, he started pointing the sword at my throat again.

"Do you really have a death wish? How about this then: I rip you to shreds." An arrogant grin appeared on his face as he thought that he had full control over me now.

"No, thank you." I reply with a smile, leaving him confused. His guard was down for a few seconds, just enough time for me to go behind his back and pin him down, but I failed as a snake wraps around me and tightens around me, almost like a rope, except that it's cold and slippery. Ew.

"You're as annoying and as stubborn as ever." He lets out a long sigh as he thinks for a few seconds. "You're a sensory ninja, but you're also a medic-nin. You're smart and have a big amount of chakra." He describes my abilities out loud before thinking again. The same arrogant smirk appears on his face once again as if he hit the jackpot. "When the time comes, I'll send you a letter with a location. You either come on your own, or I'll make you by slowly getting rid of what it's most dear to you."

"And what would that be Mr. Big Brain?" I simply just roll my eyes at him. Years had passed since we had last seen each other, so we've both changed a lot. I used to hate Konoha because of the elders which had always tried getting rid of me as a child, but failed multiple times. However, the older I grew, the more attached I grew to Konoha.

"I believe that you want Konoha to be unharmed. Am I correct?" His eyes stare at me, waiting for a reaction.

"You're a stalker." I yell, letting my anger out. "How do you know so much about me?" He just stands there as still as a mannequin, enjoying my anger, causing me to keep my anger under control.

  Suddenly, everything turns black, and I wake up in my bed and see Kakashi sitting on a chair next to the bed, reading his Icha Icha Paradise book.

"Yo!" He says as he sees me awake.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's not a lot but hopefully you enjoyed it. Thank you so much for reading. Bye for now.