Chapter One

Lisa and her best friend Stella were having a sleepover at Lisa's house. It was 11:03 and they didn't want to go to sleep. Lisa's doll house was right next to them. Full of dolls.

"I'm so tired but I don't want to fall asleep!" Said Lisa "Same here!" Stella adds on.
"Those dolls are weird looking" said Stella. "Yeah they are pretty scary." Lisa says backing up frighteningly.
"They've never looked like that!!" Says Lisa. "WHAT?!?!!" Screams Stella at the top of her lungs.
"I really want to leave!!" Says Stella rudely. "That was really rude,who do you think you are talking to?" Asked Lisa in her sassy tone. "Did you just sass me?!" Exclaimed Stella. "It is my house I can sass you if I want to!!!!!!!" Shouted Lisa.
Just then Lisa's mom comes in and asks "is everything alright in here?" "Everything's fine mom" says Lisa as happy as could be. Then her mom walks out of the room with a smile on her face.
"Are you kidding me? Oh everything's fine!!" Says Stella mimicking Lisa. "I didn't want to get in trouble smarty pants!" Exclaims Lisa. "Well I am pretty smart"sassed Stella whipping her hair. "Then what is 2+2?" Asked Lisa. "Uh..... 3 wait 5 no no um...7?" Said Stella so confused. "Dumbo!!!" Screams Lisa.