- I'm trying to find the right time to do it. Don't worry. I'll tell him, okay? Changing the subject. How is it going with the boy?

- What boy?

- Anthony. Duh!

She changes to a sadder expression.

- We're not talking.

- Why?

- In the last few weeks, whenever I sent him messages, he took almost day to respond and was cold, so I started doing the same. Afterwards, we were planning a time to see each other since he lives far away. We agreed to meet this past weekend.

- Ya! I remember you talking about that. You were very excited.

- Well, the night before, he sent a message saying he couldn't make it. And that's fine with me. Sometimes things appear out of nowhere that we can't avoid. I understand. What I don't understand is that a friend of his who I follow on Instagram posted a story at a nightclub with him and his friends. And the worst part is that the club is half an hour away.

- Dickhead! He really is a jerk!

- I know, right? I stopped talking to him and he started with all that bullshit of sugar coating me with nice words, so I told him some truths. And he still hasn't said anything. I hope he doesn't think I'm a be the one to start the conversation. He spends every single day with his friends and now he can't come just one weekend to see me, which he hasn't done for months. I don't accept this!

- Exactly, Bia! He sucks! You too good for him!

- Exactly – at that moment, I notice how a tear starts to run down her cheek. I pull her for a hug.

- Come on. Don't be sad because of an idiotic boy.

- I really like him, but it pisses me to feel like I'm the only one who tries. I'm tired of this "will or won't go" between us. Why is it so complicated to just go?

- There ... there – I run my hand over her back in an attempt to comfort her – The boys are all pigs.

She laughs, which makes me feel more relieved that she's calming down.

- You better go see your boyfriend. He'll start thinking I kidnapped you or something.

- We're not dating!

-That's because you're stupid, T – and with that she heads to the counter, serving the new customers who have just entered.

I sit down in my chair, pick up my croissant and bite it. As I'm a fantastic eater, lots of croissant pieces either fall out or end up on my lips.

I try to clean up as quickly as possible, afraid that someone has seen my poor figures.

Obviously, someone saw it. Seungmin bursts into laughter in front of me.

- Ahahah! You got all dirty! And then I'm the child!

I crumple the napkin that came with my order into a ball and throw it in the guy's face. Surprisingly, I hit him square in the forehead. Oh! Take it!

- Ow! - what an exaggeration!

- You really are weak, if that hurt you.

- I'm weak? Do you want to see how weak I am? – and starts to get up.

In order to prevent him from coming any closer to me, I pick up his computer.

- You come closer and I drop it!

With that, he sits back down. When we calm down he asks me – So, when is this volunteering thing?

Why couldn't he just forget about it?!

- Next week, Friday afternoon.

- Cool! I have nothing to do that day. If you and Anna don't mind, I'll go with you. What you say?

- Fantastic - there goes my afternoon watching series. Sad. On the good side of things, I can spend all afternoon with Seungmin. And Anna.

I really have to convince her to come with me. It would be strange for me to say that I was going with her and now she's not going, you know? And also, she can look out for me and help me avoid saying something I shouldn't say to Seungmin.

You must be wondering when I think about telling him everything: in two weeks, after the results come out.

Just two more weeks. I'm already getting nervous. How am I going to start the conversation? What are the best words to use? I don't want him to be hurt or sad.

- Theresa? Do you want it or not? – Seungmin's voice interrupts my thoughts. He's handing me the plate with the slice of chocolate cake he ordered.

I should just think about the present. I worry about the future when it comes.

Next chapter...