Chapter 8 - Thoughts

Start from the beginning

She sighed. "I said to you.. don't let him get between us.. and I meant it Nathan.. and you're letting him get in your head... I love you, I'm with you... but understand this you ever call me outta my name again and I'll be gone...no man has the right to call me a slut..."

—————

"... the pussy must have been so damn good he hasn't said a word..."

Jamie looked at his manager. "Naw.. I saw my son today for the first time since he was a baby man.. when I look at him I see his mama... and he is the sweetest...

Cody smiled

Cody smiled. "I'm glad she let you see him..."

"I wanna invite my son to Coachella.. back stage with me... I want him to see what it is that I do.." he said.

"I can take care of him for the day... yeh.." Cody said,

Jamie looked at her. "You won't need to... Gianna will be there..."

"So let me get this right." Jamie's manager began. "You wanna invite yo ex girl and yo son to an event that sees you with the most women... the backstage quickies, isn't Dakota coming?.."

"I can contain my shit.. If they were both here then that shit won't be happening.." he said. "Arrange it. I want them both there.."

"And what about her man?" Cody said. "You really think he's gonna be okay with her and Qian rocking up backstage, kicking it with her ex for the day?."

He shook his head. "I don't give a flying fuck about his dum ass!.."

"now see this is why I believe that this isn't about you and Qian, this is about you and Gianna." Cody said. " Jamie you need to leave her alone, she has a new man, a new life... When you were with her you treated her like shit you were sleeping with God knows how many women behind her back... let her go..."

Jamie sat forward in his chair at the studio he looked straight at her

Jamie sat forward in his chair at the studio he looked straight at her. "Don't tell me shit, we all know the reason why you are so quick to make sure that I don't rekindle anything with Gianna... And I told you, trying to be as nice as I could about it that I will not be getting with you Cody..."

Cody felt embarrassed as he said it in front of his manager and the men at the studio. She got up red-faced and walked out, feeling the burn.

" was that necessary?" His manager said to him looking at him with his eyebrows raised. "Cody has been here for you through everything, the last thing you need to do right now with your career at the point that it is, is alienate the people that do the best things for you... You have just come out of jail there are new up-and-coming artists... You need to rein it in Jamie.." he added in no uncertain terms.

"all I am asking for is for my family to be at Coachella... it's not too much to ask, in fact it's not even questionable if I said that's gonna happen then it's gonna fucking happen!" He said beginning to get angry.

————-

Nathan walked into the bedroom and looked at Gianna Who was already sleeping. He walked over to her side of the bed. He took away the book that she had been reading and laid it on the side next to her. He walked around to his side of the bed and got in, he snuggled into her wrapping his arms around her and she accepted it snuggling back into him in her sleep.

With his free hand he scrolled to what he had been looking at earlier which was FX the rapper and his biography. He couldn't leave this alone, he just knew the type of man that Jamie was and he knew that he had to do everything in his power to hold onto his family. He hated seeing pictures of him, it made him feel sick that he had some kind of hold over Gianna and even though she didn't admit it it was there, and he could see it plainly.

He sighed and kissed her neck. Making a vow to himself that he would ensure that he would not lose Gianna or Qian.