Dog

Warning: This Chapter is probably not good for children. Suicide attempts cause Dazai, Rape/non-consensual sexual harassment, animal abuse and cannibalism, and pedophilia. So please don't read this chapter if you are uncomfortable with all these topics/warnings.

It was a typical day for Dazai since he arrived at the port mafia. After turning 14 he has been having late-night conversations with his soulmate in front of the mirror.

He gathered that his male soulmate was good with children, caring, and fiery. He easily gets angry, but still cares about him when he tells him some pitiful things about himself. Dazai hates getting pitied, but what he knows is that his other half doesn't pity him instead he...

Dazai doesn't know or maybe he does but doesn't want to put a name on it. 

He is most definitely a wonderful human, although Dazai would like to confirm it with his own eyes, touch it, and feel it.

Oh right, he also concluded that his soulmate is an orphan and lives in the slumps, he also took in some other kids and is probably in some kid organization. Hearing the recent rumors about a kid organization causing uproar in a part of the slums, Dazai is 100 percent sure that is where his soulmate is. 

Anyway, his soulmate is also short

So Dazai decided to call him a chibi, a perfectly fitting nickname if you ask him. 

Other than that in the daytime, if he is lucky he gets something to eat. Mostly it's canned food in a broken bowl, which definitely belonged to a dog as to how it's shaped. 

But Dazai couldn't help but eat it...

After turning 14 Dazai had to stay confined in his room for two days without any food and drank water from the small bathroom which was located in his room. The thing about the bathroom is that it hasn't been used for who knows many years and the water that comes out it isn't rather clean. 

After finally being able to leave the suffocating room, Dazai was led to his grandfather. He was forced to participate in a meeting where his grandfather just spoke about which organizations they were going to annihilate. 

Which isn't a good idea, in Dazai's opinion...

not that he cares they will die, they are lucky that they get to leave the world faster, but it's because his grandfather wants the Port Mafia to become a powerful organization.

But an organization in which the boss is a psycho and the subordinates are scared of the boss.

On top of that, none of the members have any trust in each other, they are just basically killing machines without any leeches to keep them in control.

Such an organization won't last long...

But during the entire meeting, Dazai didn't say a word. After everyone was dismissed, the port mafia boss asked about Dazai's opinion.

"So what do you say? A good idea to annihilate all the enemies of the port mafia, it will wreck the fear of anyone who hears about us."

Not really...

from all the war strategies he read, this is the worst decision this man can make.

Although Dazai knows that expressing his thoughts to a madman is never a good idea.

So all he could do was stare at his so-called grandfather...

It seemed as if he didn't like the way Dazai was looking at him...

when the port mafia boss stared into the boy's eyes

Eyes...

so empty, without any form of light, sucking in everything around him like black holes, made even the port mafia boss flinch.