chapter 10

Gemma's P.O.V

I sat on my bed in my older brothers arms. Replaying what I just saw and heard,in my head over and over again!

"Gemma is mine!" " no she isn't! She does t like you,she likes me!" And seeing them throw punches at each other was awful! And I caused it! They are like brothers,they never fight! I shuddered. Harry held me closer to him,he whispered " stops don't cry it's okay! Shh it's going to be okay shh" I didn't even know I was crying. I'm glad Harry is here,I don't see him very much h anymore now that he is in one direction. "Will you sing" I asked. I looked at him,he smiled and and started to sing "they don't about us"

"They don't about the things we do they don't know about the I love you's but I bet you if they only knew they would just be jealous of us. They don't know about the up all night's they don't know I've waited all my life just to find a love that feels this right,baby they don't know about they don't know about us." I fell asleep in my brother arms,listening to him sing. And for once in a long time I felt safe and at home and worry free.

****************************************************

Harry's P.O.V

I smile as I watch my sister sleep. She looks so peaceful. I'm so going to kill niall and liam lister for hurting my sister. I heard the door creak open. I look to see who it is. I sigh when I see that it's only Louis.

"Hey, is everything okay?" He asked I nodded. "Yeah they are at the moment. I'm going to kill them when I get up" I declared. Louis laughed nervously. "yeah umm.. haha please don't" he pleaded. I sigh and nodded,i cant kill them, if I did that there would be no one direction. And they are my best friends and or brothers really. "what did they do anyway?" he asked. I balled up my fists "they hurt her! they hurt my little sister!!" I whispered,but loud enough for him to hear what I said. He gasped, and muttered some words that I couldn't hear. But he looked livid!  She was like another sister to him as well. Its so hard seeing her so sad, hurt and defeated. I hate it. I heard Louis leave the room. I looked at Gemma,she looked so peaceful. my eyes started to get heavy. "ill always be there for you,i will always protect you no matter what. I love you little sis." I whispered. then fell into a not so peaceful sleep. 

"Harry! Harry help! Harry help ahhhhhh!" I look around frantic,desprate to find and protect Gemma. "Gemma where are you! Gemma!" I call running around a white empty are? I don't really know where I was. "Harry I'm over here! Harry! Help he is going to hurt me! Harry hurry!!" I kept running, no one was going to hurt my sister! Not if I can help it. I keep running, I slowed down when I noticed my surroundings changed. I was in a dark room almost pitch black, I could barley see. Then alight got turned on. I blinked a few times,when I could see, I gasped at the sight in front of me."Gemma!" I screamed. I ran over to her she was  laying on the ground blood surrounding her. Her skin pale,her lips blue. "Harry" she whimpered. I let out a sob. I kneeled down by her,taking herhand in mine. " im here,Im right here. your going to be ok I promise,but you have to stay awake, you have tohold on." I told her she nodded. She took her hand out of mine and wiped away the tears off of my face,that only made me cry harder. I lean my face into her hand and closed my eyes as teas fell down my face silently. "Get away from her!" I froze. "do it! now!" he yelled!! I slowly stood up and turned around. I gasped at who was in front of me "liam! how could you do this!" I screamed at him. he chuckled," on harry,my friend there is so much that you simply don't know,and that you will never understand!" he said. I balled my fists at my sides. "leave her alone don't come near her ever again!" I gritted through my teeth. "oh harry im so sorry but I cant do that!" with that he ran towards  me knocking me down. I put my hands up to block the punches to my face.  I kicked him off my me and started to throw punches back at him.  soon im back where I started. he was relentless! punch after punch kick after kick. He stopped and ran over to Gemma and I struggled to get up. I look up he laughed and I saw something shiny in his hands I gasped when I saw what it was."NO!" I yelled   he laughed once more and then stabbed her! "NO! GEMMA!!" I was finally able to get up I ran to Gemma. I checked for a pulse she    didn't have one " no! no! Gemma! no!" I got louder with each word "You,You You MONSTER! you killed my sister!" he nodded,laughed and then walked away. as soon as he was gone I sobbed hysterically. " im so sorry. I know I promised that I would always protect you,i broke that promise im so sorry im so sorry!" I sobbed.

"harry. Harry Come on get up." a voice said. 

I gasped and jolted awake. whew it was only a dream. It was just a "harry" I turned at the sound of my voice. Gemma. She's okay! I hug her and hold her tight. " Harry."  "hmm" I answered. "are you ok?" she asked, patting    me on the back. I pull away from the hug. I looked at her and smiled "never better." I smiled. She looked like she didn't believe me. "you sure" I nodded "im positive. I was so happy. It was just a dream. it was only a dream. And knowing that made me so happy!

(A/N)Hello my readers! I updated today you should be proud of me. I want to sat sorry for not updating for a while I just didn't know what to write and  was really busy! im  going to try to update more often! So on a different note did you like this chapter? Let me know in the comments? I would love to hear what you guys think of my story! And I wanna say thank you for choosing this story to read! I hope you like it so far! vote and comment? please? okay well thanks  , goodbye itll next time my readers!