Who are you? - Billie Eilish

Start from the beginning

My heartbeat quickens at that.

„Y/n, there you are!" I hear Dom's voice behind me, his arm going around my shoulder.

Billie and Claudia both quickly look at me, then his arm.

„Oh, Finneas nice to see you man - and you two - uhm hi?" His confidence shrinking as they muster him.

„Claudia my girlfriend and Billie, my sister - but I think you already knew that."

„Right." Dom says, hugging both and then standing next to me.

He moves his head „We should probably go if you wanna check out that bar." he whispers.

„No, you wanna check it out." I correct him, to which he looks at me with his puppy dog eyes.

„Alright alright, I guess we'll head off."

„Already?" Billie intervenes quickly.

My eyes look at her longingly, then they switch to Dom.

„I mean you could join?" I ask, smiling as I look at the three of them.

„Can't tonight, got a dinner with Claudia's parents." Finneas explains, adding a sorry at the end.

„But Billie maybe?" Claudia asks, looking at her.

„I uh can't- got this thing." She says, suddenly a bit ashamed?

„Oh okay, so I guess we're leaving." I say, smiling as I hug Finneas goodbye.

I exchange numbers with him and Claudia reminds me to come to the party at their place.

„I uh, I guess I'll see you tomorrow?" I ask, hoping to see Billie again soon.

„I'll try to make it." Billie says, the smile seeming a bit forced and distant.

I muster her face confused for a second but then let it go and hug her goodbye.

„What was that?" Dom asks when we walk away from them.

I take one look back, seeing Claudia look at Billie disappointed and Billie still watching after us.

„Honestly, I don't know" I shrug „need a drink now." I finish, grabbing my jacket at the entrance.

We make it to the bar half an hour later, meeting a few friends of ours there.

„Who's got the worst game?" Dom asks, immediately everyone points at me.

My mouth opens as I let out a gasp.

„Really nice you guys." I say, downing a drink as they all laugh their ass off.

„Who's got the worst hair?" I continue the game.

In a matter of seconds everyone points at Dom.

„Oh I see, I see- and I was about to save your ass." Dom tsk, downing his drink.

„Oh nooo, tell us Dommm." Drew pleads theatrically.

„Well you know Y/n, if she actually wants someone- she'll get them. Like today, right." He raises his eyebrow as I blush.