Mafia Miguel Part Two

Start from the beginning

"We'll see." I pulled away.

We got up and we left for the special event.

Miguel and I's wedding reception.

Yippie.

We walked hand in hand and little Gaby clung close to my chest. "Congratulations!" Everyone cheered.

I sighed as Miguel smiled and cheered back. "Aww, she's so cute." A stripper tries to touch Gaby. I stepped back. "Back the fuck off," I growled. "Sorry."

"Relax, bebita, It's not her fault I make a cute child." He chuckled. "And let her touch her with her filthy hands I think the fuck not." I frowned.

"You got a point there." He shrugged.

"Listen up everyone let's have a good time! Salud!" Miguel toasted. He hands me a shot. "Salud, mi amor."

I ignore him and take the shot. "Let's dance like old times?" He suggests. "You mean me giving you a dance?"

"Yeah."

"No."

"Oh c'mon, I skipped the bachelor party." He whined. I looked around not sure. "The nanny will take Gaby for a few minutes." He says. I turn to glance at her. She looks horrified at the view around her.

I let out a reluctant groan. "Just for a little bit," I mumble. I leave Gaby in the hands of the nanny who's guarded by two men. I slip my hand in his and we walk to what I thought was the dance floor but he leads us to a private room.

"Why are we in here? I thought we were dancing?" I ask cautiously as he locks the door. "We are just in private." He smirked.

"I haven't given a lap dance in a long time."

"I know, not since me." He takes a seat.

Not since him.

"Let me see your phone," I say to him. He gives me his phone and I play a song by the weeknd.

I get on top of him and I let the music sway my hips. one hand snakes on my hip and grips firmly, as the other rides under my dress and rests on my ass cheek.

I grind on him and what a surprise I can still turn him on. He was always so easy to turn on. "You still drive me crazy, you know that?"

"I see that," I smirk, rolling my hips. "I loved it and I still do." He bucks his hips, creating more fraction. I let out a soft moan feeling him underneath me.

"I still drive you insane too. I can smell you bebita. I bet you're so wet for me." He smirks.

"Run your finger through my pussy and find out." I challenge. "Oh, I'm going to do more than that." In an instant, he flips us over and I'm on my back. I always loved how he took control.

How dominant he is.

"Lay back baby girl, I'm gonna take my time with you. It's been too long, baby." A burst of giggles flew out of me. I know I'm messed up, okay but I do like having sex with Miguel.

Do I like being with him romantically? That's a different story.

He skims a finger through my slick folds and he instantly lets out a groan. "Fuck, you're so wet. I just want to lick you whole."

"What am I a push pop?"

"Eres mi paletita." He smirked as he began to lick me. "Sweeter than a duvalin and spicier than a pulparindo." My skin becomes prickly, chills running up and down my body.

He licked me from my legs and up. He teases my clit but he skips over it and licks my stomach, putting my clit on pause for now. He drags his tongue upwards and pops a boob in his mouth.

He licks and sucks on it as he pinches and twists the other one. I let out a moan, arching my back. He switches breasts and trails his hand down to my throbbing cunt and he inserts a finger.

He finger fucks me but he's still licking me. His tongue strides up and down my neck. Curling his finger, the tip rubs up and down my sweet spot.

He brings his mouth to his jaw, licking up, he latches onto my bottom lip and chews on it. My walls are tightening around his finger.

"Should I another?" He taunts, yet I nod. He adds another and I take it wincing at first. "A third one?"

"I-I

"No, I have a better idea, how about my whole fist?"

"No, it won't-

"Baby if my cock fits, my hand certainly will." I nod hesitantly. I don't know if he's aware but he has big ass bulky hands, but god those hands feel so good all over my body. They easily strangle someone to death but even that would feel good.

I take a deep breath and I gradually feel his fist gliding in. A whimper trembles out of me.

It feels good.

"And you thought." He chuckled darkly. "You underestimate yourself, you're my good girl remember? You and all your holes take me so well, bebita."

I grip his shoulders tightly. "O-Oh god!" I cry out. My cunt grows wetter and wetter, dripness gushes out with each thrust his fist drills.

"Come on my hand, Y/N, you can do it, I know you can. You're my wife." Hearing my wife, unraveled my orgasm violently.

He pulls out slowly so he doesn't hurt me. And, without warning, he enters his entire fist in my mouth. "Be a good wife and suk me clean."

Appalled, I suck his hand, with widened eyes. He shoves his fist further on purpose to hear me gag.

"Oh fuck yeah, I love hearing you choke for me." He pulls me out and I gasp for air. He pulls me in for a desperate lazy kiss.

He slips inside and doesn't hesitate to thrust immediately. "Was he good?" He breathes out, meeting my eyes.

"Miguel seriously?" I sigh. "I want to know. Did he suck you good? Did you beg for more? Did you fall apart for him like you do for me?"

"Did he make you cum like I did? Or better?"

"Do you love him?" I'm trying to pay attention but all I can focus on is the pounding that is occurring. "Miguel I-I

"You what, Bebita?"

"Tell me." He sounded scared.

"I never did anything with him," I said quickly before a moan came flying out.

"You don't have to lie-

"I'm not."

"Look at me, Miguel." He meets my eyes. "I've never been with him sexually."

"Romantically?" He asks. "Yes."

He frowns and thrusts harder. "Answer the last question, Y/N." He grips my throat lightly.

"I-I- don't want to say." I feel my second orgasm knocking on my door. "Why because you do?"

"Yes but-

"But what?"

"I can't let you go either."

"So you love us both? I don't share y/n. I'm not sharing my wife with any other fucker. No matter how much you want him."

I couldn't process his words as a wave of pure pleasure washes me from shore."Miguel!" I cry out as he pants.

"Love him all you want. It's my name you scream at the end of the day."

After catching our breaths, we gather ourselves. I look over and I grab his hand. "Miguel."

He turns to me. "I- this is a fucked up situation," I whisper. "I'll get a name soon enough. He'll be out of our lives and out of your heart and you'll let me in again." He gets up and leaves me in the room.

I couldn't let that happen. I needed to protect Bucky from Miguel at all costs. I exhaled another breath and I exited the room. I walk in the hallway when suddenly a hand spins me around and before I can catch my breath, my eyes bulge out.

"Bucky?" I gasp.

"Hi, Doll."

Please comment and vote.