𝟬𝟬𝟳, 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝗴𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗰𝗶𝘁𝘆

Start from the beginning

matt, sitting across from nick with a glass of orange juice in hand, raises an eyebrow. "um?" he places the cup on the table next to his phone. "did you have plans or something?" nick grimaces and matt is immediately rolling his eyes. "what did you do now?"

nick glances at chris, who sits beside him. chris shrugs his shoulders and shakes his head. "don't look at me." he grabs his now empty plate and starts walking over towards the sink. "i won't even be here."

"nick," matt says sternly, earning yet another grimace from nick. kid is clenching his teeth so hard together that matt thinks they might just fall out.

nick brings a hand to his and scratches it lightly as he avoids eye contact with matt. "i might've...." he trails off and finally brings his eyes to matt. "i might've invited a few people over for a pregame." matt groans and nick continues, exclaiming, "it's not that many people! just our normal friend group a few other people!"

matt leans back in his chair, rubbing a hand over his face. nick and chris always do this. they plan events, tell matt two hours before (because they know he'll say no), and expect him to help them clean up after. "nick are you kidding?"

chris chuckles as he walks by the table, tapping away on his phone. he's probably texting alessia flores. he has been obsessed ever since he got that one dm back. "thought you loved parties though matt?" he looks away from his phone with a smirk. "isn't that how you find all your women?"

"fuck you," matt says, not in any mood to argue about his lifestyle choices. especially not after the way he got home at 3 am from a particularly bad hook up. the girl couldn't kiss for shit. she was practically eating his face and the drive over was just not worth it. "you haven't kissed a girl in like six months."

chris furrows a brow and makes a face. "okay..." he looks back down at his phone. "at least i don't run the risk of catching mono every single day." matt has never caught mono and he believes he never will. he may go girl to girl, but he never shares drinks with randoms.

matt narrows his eyes and opens his mouth to say something back, but nick interjects, "so we can have a pregame then?"

"the game is in the day," matt informs his brother, just in case he was unaware. "we're not going to a nightclub. this is not pregame city."

nick laughs, taking another sip of his dr. pepper. when he's finished, he flashes his brother a toothy grin. "hey, you never know a little day drinking never hurt anyone."

chris, who was on his way out of the kitchen stops in his tracks and slowly turns his head to look at nick. "that is kind of a sick thing to say nick..." he shakes his head. "don't say that anywhere else or people might think you're insane."

"what?" nick asks as he puts his hands up in the air as if he's said nothing wrong. "it's just a little fun before the semester starts. i'm just making the most out of the remaining days of my summer."

chris and nick give each other and chris just takes a deep breath. "as long as you guys are at the game, i don't care." with that, chris walks out of the kitchen. matt just sighs because he knows he's outnumbered.

"just a few people matt, i promise," nick says. matt pinches the bridge of his nose and tries not to be mad. nick's idea of a "few people" is always skewed, and matt is envisioning a house filled with chaos and empty bottles by the time they leave for the game.

matt sighs and just shrugs. "fine, but keep it under control." nick smiles and lifts up matt's hand to give it a high-five. matt stops him right before and says, "if i see some girl throwing up in my room, i'm putting the house on zillow and moving out."