We stayed there, in silence. And by silence, I mean we didn't say anything else. But I also doubt we could do it, as the nightclub in itself is extremely noisy.

- I see that we were able to find each other – Chan tries to change the subject – I was afraid that, with the amount of people here, you wouldn't find us – and ends with a smile (I am in love with those dimples).

- Hi, Chan! – Bea greets him, jumping to give him a hug. Chan seems to appreciate the gesture, as he starts laughing as he picks her up. He's really nice, isn't he? Always smiling and sweet. How can you not love this man.

- Hello! I don't think we've met yet. I'm Chan – he now turns to Iris, with his trademark smile – Let's go to the corner. The other boys are there.

With that, we followed Chan to a less noisy part of the club. There we find the rest of the boys. I immediately recognize Hyunjin. But, before I could pay attention to the others, Chan quickly gives a brief introduction to each one:

- You've already met Hyunjin... and Minho. He's not normally like that – he pauses before continuing - Honestly, it's better not to say that. He's weird sometimes. Unpredictable! That would be the best word to describe him.

- Yeah, Sofia isn't normally like that either. I think – Anna tries to excuse the girl – I don't understand what just happened there, to be honest.

- Me neither – The other boys look at us confused, waiting for an explanation for our conversation, which doesn't seem like it's going to happen – But anyway. I don't know if you've met them, but this is Changbin and Han. Changbin is in his third year and Han in his second, both in literature – the two guys mentioned smile and greet us.

I have the impression that Han must be a little drunk by now. The white shirt he is wearing has its first few buttons undone, he has a half-full glass in one hand and the other arm around Hyunjin's shoulders. And, the final touch, a pair of sunglasses on his wavy, messy light brown hair.

Changbin has a completely different vibe than his friend. The oldest is completely sober, with the glass in his hand still full, his short and curly black hair neatly done, wearing a tight black t-shirt that highlights his muscles (he must be hitting the gym) and tattoos decorating his arms, He gives off the vibe of that guy you don't want to mess with. Bad boy.

– This is Felix. He is in his second year of computer engineering.

Okay. I already love him. He has a beautiful smile and the freckles on his face are just to die for (they are so gorgeous). How can all these guys be so handsome? How unfair. And they're also such good people! I'm here trying to find a reason to be a hater, but it's impossible!

– This cutie here is Jeongin, the child in our group – Chan squeezes the boy's cheeks, who doesn't seem to appreciate the gesture very much (cute) – He's in his first year. Wants to be a doctor.

He's right. The boy is really cute. Jeongin, like Chan, has prominent dimples, which are especially noticeable when he smiles.

- And speaking of becoming a doctor, this is Seungmin. He's in his second year.

And this is the story of how I died.

Literally.

You've got to be kidding me! This cannot be happening! It is not true! The bakery guy is not friends with these people! He is not here, right now, in front of me! NO! I refuse to believe it!

Black shirt, with the first few buttons undone, which makes it possible to see a very simple silver cord around his neck, trousers, also black, dark brown hair arranged so that some locks cover his forehead, but it is mostly uncovered.

He still looks more handsome than the first time I saw him, if that's even possible.

OMG. And his smile!!!!! It's so, so beautiful. AAAAH!!!!!!!!!

When I finally come back to reality, everyone is talking, laughing and giving each other drinks. Bea and Anna, ready for action, go into the crowd and start dancing (or I think that's what they're doing), followed by Hyunjin and Felix, who decide to do the same. Iris decides to go and see where Sofia went, checking if the girl did not get herself kidnapped or anything like that (I doubt it, she would be the one who kidnapped the kidnapper, not the other way around). And the other boys seem to be very busy talking. Don't ask me about what.

Everyone is busy doing something.

- I see we meet each other again.

Or that's what I thought, until I almost had a heart attack. Who is the idiot who is going to pay for my hospital treatment?

Culprit: the most beautiful boy I've ever seen in my life (aka Seungmin). I don't care. He'll get my hospital bills anyway. Don't even think I'm going to be the one to pay them. Pretty privileges doesn't work here, sorry.

When I turn around, the first thing I notice is that he is very close to me (again, I may be exaggerating a little, but he is definitely closer than he was a minute ago).

- I hope that since then you've started paying more attention to where you leave your things – I comment (I'm horrible at making small talk, as you may have noticed) - I'm Theresa, by the way.

His smile opens a little wider and it looks like he's going to say something more....

But it's interrupted by a flash Bea, who pulls me with her.

- Come dance, Theresa. I know you love this song.

By chance, yes. I like this music. But no song by The Weeknd is good enough to take away the satisfaction of talking to the handsome guy (yes, that's his name now).

Oh! Seungmin! Even his name sounds hot.

No! I'm not going to stalk him on Instagram at night when I get home. What kind of person do you think I am? I would never!

Joking.

I am totally doing it.

Next chapter...