𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟

Kim Taehyung has a crush on Min Yoongi.

No, it's not a sudden realization like waking up to a scandalous dream with your best friend, sort of a realization—not that he would have minded that. Honestly he would have absolutely loved that. Fuck his luck on getting dreams about being an astronaut to buy veggies to land the spaceship at some church or floating cheeseburgers and talking hot dogs, only for him to eat them both in the end.

The point here is it was a gradual, lovely affair. His mind being taken over by Yoongi like some crazy, erratic disease that would have one's brain taken all over, making them a lunatic at the climax. But wait, Yoongi is not a disease; he should have known binge-watching three to four—Taehyung lost count—zombie movies as if there was some competition was a bad idea. Poor, sweet Yoongi being compared to a grotesque disease.

Okay, trying again. Realization of his feelings felt like having a hot cup of latte every day with the same amount of shots of espresso and sugar but with small changes on the side he bought; one day it could be a blueberry muffin and other days a plain baguette, something so mundane and serene. Now, imagine the place where he got the latte closed all of a sudden? That's when he figured out how he is very dependent on the coffee and practically addicted to it; living without it feels like dying. Maybe not the latte, but without Yoongi? Yeah, sure, death, please.

Yoongi had gotten a new offer from one of the biggest music companies in Tokyo for an official songwriter post and that was when Taehyung truly realized all the days of warmth Yoongi had given made him so attached to him that now he can't see himself being with someone else. So, feelings were definitely a yes; love is a little too deep of a thought (Taehyung is just trying to act like a 24-year-old, but if Yoongi simply buys him a bouquet of flowers, regardless of the meaning behind it, he would be in love. It's that easy for Taehyung to fall in love with Yoongi; he just doesn't want to accept it).

But Taehyung, being a mature adult, wants to be able to put out a good, well-constructed conversation with Yoongi and make sure he completely understands why he is feeling what he is feeling right now. The thing is Taehyung knows Yoongi like the back of his hand; if someone made a 1000-piece puzzle of Yoongi, he would be able to do it confidently within an hour, maybe two? He is smart that way. Or he could do a Yoongi quiz too, full points for sure. He is so sure Yoongi will most probably end up talking him out of it thinking Taehyung is not serious about the entire affair, but contradictory to his beliefs this is the most serious Taehyung has ever been.

Anyways, he decides to jot down in his cute notebook with dancing dinosaurs all the instances his heart fluttered and why he should ideally crash through the suburbs of Yoongi's heart and into him.

[I]

Yoongi and his soft hands.

Yoongi and his gummy smile

Yoongi and his warm eyes.

Just Yoongi.

[II]

"Ostriches were considered to be taken for sports, like for polo. Apart from the animal torture, it seems really innovative.", Taehyung utters nonchalantly.

"They would have been great players. But won't giraffes be better?"

Taehyung loves to indulge in the most nonsensical, no-think conversations, and Yoongi is always there to play with his wild fantasies.