-four-

-Trevon Gardner--Houston,Texas-25__________________________________February,3rd,20234:45pm We sat on the couch in deep thought just staring each other,I watched as she formed the ghost in her mouth calmly letting the bubble out and slowly inhaling...

-Trevon Gardner-
-Houston,Texas
-25
__________________________________
February,3rd,2023
4:45pm
We sat on the couch in deep thought just staring each other,I watched as she formed the ghost in her mouth calmly letting the bubble out and slowly inhaling it in she looked beautiful I stared at her noticing all her facial details and staring into her eyes as if we had known each other forever but I was snapped out of the gaze hearing her say, "you ready to eat or you gon keep staring" "oh my bad you just so pretty",eventually she handed me my food and took hers but before we started eating she asked if I had anything specific that I wanted to watch I said no and just turned on gravity falls.

"Why this show?" I questioned "cause its just something I was when im high" she replied while laughing in all honesty it didnt matter to me what we watched and from her vibe I could tell I would like whatever she picked so I just sat back ate and watched the show. After finishing our food and watching tv a little longer she asked if I wanted to make cookies it was around 6:00 now I said sure considering I had nothing else to do and I was really interested in getting to know more about her I could tell she had a story.

She got up and walked towards the kitchen where I followed behind once we were in the kitchen she grabbed the cookie dough out of the fridge and started some music "hey Alexa! play Japanese Denim by Daniel Caesar" as she was grabbing the pink cookie tray I decided to ask "So this just yo shi or wha?", "yea i've been here since I was 18 all alonee" she replied "damn for real? youn got nobody out here or sum?" I continued "no i'm originally from Atlanta but moved here once I turned 18 from my toxic household" she replied "damn you strong as hell ma" "thank you!" she replied while signaling me to help roll the cookie dough, she went on to ask what brought me to LA "just bored and exploring my options" "thats cool maybe you should let me help you explore then some time" she offered "that actually sounds real coo just let me know sometime".

After putting the cookies in the oven she asked if I wanted to go with her to her closet to pack her bag for the club tonight so I said sure I was kind of shocked walking into a room that was just a closet when she said closet I thought she meant the walk in closet in her room or sum.

The closet in question

__________________________________

"Pick your jaw up" she said laughing "I cant this shi crazy" "get used to it" she replied going to the section with all her heels ,duffles bags,and dancing outfits grabbing one black 1 piece and and purple 2 piece putting it in the black duffle bag along with lotion and some perfumes with a ed hardy sweat suit ,some slides and  1 pair of black heels.

After she was done packing the cookies were done one thing she did do that I noticed was that she took her time with the things she did and she was very logical with her thinking. She took the cookies out and sat a 10 minute time to let the cool she went to her backyard telling me to follow she sat at the patio table with the pink bong while packing it asking if I wanted some she said she liked smoking because it was calming considering her life was so stressful I would have asked what was so stressful about her life but refrained from asking considering she seemed like she rather not talk about it.
_________________________________
Ima switch back to kelani pov now writing for him was hard I had to watch his interview wit nyla symone to get his pov more but anyway yea