Media Play - Part 3

Start bij het begin

I stopped from my tracked when I heard a familiar voice.

I looked back to see a panting Jisoo Unnie. Where in a parking lot and its still pretty early.

"Yah! I've been calling you for ages!" She over react. "Why your steps so big? I can't even keep up!" She added.

I chuckled.

"I'm sorry Unnie, I didn't heard you." I apologized. "I've been zoning out." I added not bothering to lie. What for? She already know my situation.

She gave me an emphatetic smile.

"I'm so sorry, Lis." She said softly.

I smiled but we both know its a fake one.

"Did you two talked already? When you ran away yesterday, Jendeuk kept bothering me by asking me if I know where you at." She asked.

I shook my head.

"Nothing to talk to about Unnie. I get it. She used me. There's no need for her to rub it on my face." I answered.

Unnie sighed sadly.

"I'm so sorry Lisa but at least talk to Jennie? I mean did you even listen to what she'll say?" She countered.

I looked at her confusedly.

"What for Unnie? That's the only possible reason why she been with me. Come to think of it, why all of a sudden my long time crush will approach and ask for my help?" I challenged. "I mean out of all the people here in university." I added.

Unnie creased her brows thinking and when she realized.

"Bingo!" I said sarcastically. "She had hidden agenda." I continued. "So yeah, that talk? There's really no need for that." I bitterly confirmed.

"Well mayb..."

We're interrupted when again a familiar voice called me. What's with all these calling really.

I gritted my teeth. After what happened at my place I thought she'll done bothering me for the rest of the day but I was wrong.

"Lili!" She called again.

I sighed to composed myself before turning to look at her.

She's pouting her habit if she wants to be cute though there's no need I mean you're Jennie Kim, all you do shows cuteness, hotness, gracefulness and so on. I know I sounded I'm still into her but you can't blame me, you can't really get over to this kind of person that easily I mean I'm not even sure if I'll be able to get over her.

"Jennie." I flatly answered.

Her smile disappeared.

"Let's talk." She said for the nth time.

"Are you for real, Jennie?" I said in a much louder tone, this time I'm no longer cotrolling my emotion. I'm really tired.

She flinched. This is the first time I used this tone to her even me was shock but able to mask to hide it from her.

"I ah, I just want to explain." She said in a nervous voice. She's not even looking at me but the ground.

"You think your explanation will save whatever left in us? Huh?" I questioned.

This time she had the courage to look at me.

She nooded non stop.

"Yeah, I know it will." She says determined. Her eyes also mirrors hope. "Please Lili?" She added.

I scoffed.

"Fine. Let's talk after class." I surrendered.

And for the first time since yesterday I saw her genuine gummy smile.

She's about to hug me when...

"Baby? Come on! She's already aware of us. Stop mending that fake relation you two have." V said showing up out of nowhere.

Jennie stopped but not even bothered to look at him.

"Shut up, V." She said almost a whisper, her eyes now full of anger. Way different when she's talking to me earlier.

Okay? What's really happening?

~~~~

Thank you to all of you who still read my work despite being in a hiatus for a looong time. 🤍

Apologies for errors, I just want to update and no time to proof read or edit.

Stream SOLO! 🧚