Chapter 9- What the fuck is going on?!

Start from the beginning

Rosie immediately tried to stop him knowing a certain telekinetic girl would be down there  "No you should let Mike have some space to think"

"I just, I just need to know he's okay then I'll leave him alone" Oliver decided before he quietly  made his way down the basement stairs not wanting to startle his brother.Rosie was right behind him and as they got closer she began to hear not only Mike's voice but also the voice's of her brother and Lucas who must have came in the garage door.

Oliver reached the bottom of the stairs before her and began to say "Are you all-" but his voice stopped when he saw the girl with the shaven head sat wearing his brothers clothes holding a walkie talkie.

"Oh shit" Dustin swore looking at the older Wheeler boy who had turned to Rosie. She gave him an awkward smile before he turned back to the small  group sitting in a circle.

"What the fuck is going on?!"

No one said anything for a few moments before Mike told his brother "You better sit Oliver, and you can too Rosie".

Lucas and Dustin then moved away from each other leaving enough room for the two older teens to sit down, Rosie next to her brother with Oliver next to Lucas.

"You all have a lot of explaining to do" he told them so they did. They told Oliver everything from the beginning about how they went looking for Will but instead found Eleven, how she had telekinetic powers and that she knew something about what had happened to Will.

Oliver have them all looks with raised eyebrows not sure whether to believe them. Rosie could see this so she leaned over placing her hand over his that rested on his knee. "Trust me I know how weird it sounds but it's true"

Oliver inhaled deeply going over everything he had been told one more time before he looked at his brother. "What can I do to help?"

Mike grinned at his brother before he turned to El "Show them what you showed me"

Just then the radio El was holding started going in and out of frequency making lots of static come out. But in amongst the static there was the faint sound of someone crying. El kept playing with the buttons trying to make the sound more clear but so far it was no use.

"We keep losing the signal but you heard it right?" Mike asked them.

"I know I'm new to all this" Oliver gestured around him "but what exactly am I meant to be hearing here?"

"Will" Rosie answered.

"I heard a baby" Lucas spoke getting back to Mike's question.

"What?"

"Mike you obviously tapped into a baby monitor. It's probably the Blackburns next door"

"Uh did that sound like a baby to you?" Mike spoke defending what he heard. "That was Will!"

"Mike.." Oliver started but he was cut off by his younger brother.

"Oliver he spoke last night. Words! He was sing in that weird song he loves"

"Should I stay or should I go" Rosie stated knowing Jonathan had gotten Will listening to The Clash.

"Yeah! Even El heard him!" Mike spiked excitedly and both older teens hoped he wasn't getting all the hope up for nothing.

"Well if the the weirdo heard him-"

He was interrupted when Rosie reached round the back of Oliver to smack Lucas on the head. "What have I told you about calling her that" she scolded.

"Are you sure you're on the right channel?" Dustin asked.

"I don't think it's about that. I think somehow she's channeling him"