Unbeknownst to the brothers, the demon hunters—Pete, Babe, Alan, Kenta, Winner, and North—got wind of the situation.

With a silent determination, the invisible team gathered at Jeff's house, led by Pete. Their goal was clear: capture the demon without letting Jeff and Dean in on the supernatural intrusion.

Babe, usually calm, was now alert and ready for action.

Babe: "Let's do this quietly, Phi. No need to wake them up."

Alan, the planner, used mystical devices to locate the demon in that bedroom.

Alan: "Signals are strongest here. That's where we'll find our target."

Kenta, skilled in shadowy arts, prepared to confront the demon.

Kenta: "We'll have it before they even notice."

Winner, full of hope, motivated the team.

Winner: "Stay focused, everyone. We've got this."

North, always a joker, added a bit of humor.

North: "Feels like we're playing ghostbusters again. Ready to catch a demon?"

Moving stealthily, the demon hunters enclosed the demon in an unseen web. Babe, now more assertive, approached the captured demon.

Babe: "Your midnight adventure ends here, demon. Time to go."

The demon struggled, but the hunters, led by Pete, swiftly secured it. With the demon contained, they silently vanished into the night, leaving Jeff and Dean undisturbed.

As the night continued, the brothers slept soundly, unaware of the secret battle fought within the walls of their home. The demon hunters, having successfully dealt with the threat, faded away, ensuring the peace of the night remained undisturbed for the unsuspecting brothers.

Back at their secret base, the demon hunters brought the captured demon. Alan, the planner of the group, got to work researching the creature. His workspace was filled with old books and strange gadgets, and he had a serious look on his face.

After some time, Alan gathered the team to share his findings.

Alan: "This demon had its sights set on possessing one of the boys. Odd thing is, it goes after those with supernatural abilities, not your average human."

Pete, the leader, leaned in, his eyes narrowing.

Pete: "So, one of the boys has some sort of supernatural power? That's troubling."

Babe, who was usually calm, now wore a concerned expression.

Babe: "We need to find out which one it's targeting and why."

Alan continued, his fingers swiftly navigating the ancient scrolls and mystical texts.

Alan: "The demon possesses a unique ability to sense supernatural energy. It looks like it was drawn to one of the boys, someone with powers beyond the ordinary."

The team exchanged glances, a collective realization settling in.

Kenta, shrouded in shadows, voiced his thoughts.

Kenta: "We must be cautious. The demon may return, and we need to figure out who it's after."

Winner, the embodiment of hope, added a note of optimism.

Winner: "We'll protect them. Whatever it takes."

North, ever the joker, quipped with a hint of seriousness.

North: "Looks like our ghostbusters gig just got a whole lot more interesting."

As Alan searched for more clues, the atmosphere in the room became tense. The demon hunters understood that a new challenge had arisen, connecting their fates with the unsuspecting boys who possessed powers making them a target for supernatural threats.

Pete, the leader, turned to Babe with a decisive look.

Pete: "Babe, I need you to gather information about the boys living in that house. We need to know more about their powers and why this demon is targeting them."

Babe, ever obedient, nodded in acknowledgment.

Babe: "On it, Phii. I'll dig into their backgrounds and see what we can find."

As Alan delved into his research, trying to uncover information about the demon and the boys, something strange happened. Suddenly, he had a vision—a kind of daydream. In this vision, he saw a place from his past, and a face that felt familiar but distant.

Alan, feeling a bit uneasy, tried to talk to the person in the vision.

Alan: "Who are you?"

The figure didn't respond, and a faint voice whispered in Alan's mind, urging him to remember his past.

Mysterious Voice: "Remember, Alan. Remember."

Sweat formed on Alan's forehead as he struggled to grasp the details of this strange encounter. Back in the real world, Pete noticed something was off.

Pete: "Everything okay, Phii?"

Alan, not wanting to trouble the team, reassured them.

Alan: "Just lost in thought for a moment. No big deal."

He decided to keep the mysterious vision to himself, returning to his research with a lingering sense of unease. The past had nudged its way into his present, leaving Alan with unanswered questions and a silent reminder that even demon hunters carried their own mysteries.

<————««●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○»»————>

Author's note:  I hope you liked it... Please show some love bubbly pumpkins... I'll see u guys in next episode till then take care of yourselves and I love you all💕✌🏻