Happy times

It was the autumn season. Everything was shattered and lifeless, but still, it holds beauty—the beauty to hold life. They knew it's going to end soon, spring will come, and eventually everything will be back to normal again. It sounds beautiful, isn't it?

She thought it would be exact for her too, but there she is, lying on a hospital bed, pale and covered in wires, with no chance that her spring will come.

She was too beautiful. Full of life,scientist by profession, yet full of humor. Her life was all about herself.

They met long ago. He was her senior, studying psychology in different departments, yet they were destined to meet each other. He was the epitome of beauty—a fitness freak but cold, proud, and arrogant as he was a trainee who was going to debut soon.

At least this is what she heard about him from others, so she decided not to indulge with him in any way. But destiny has its plans.

On the way to her class, she bumped into a boy and spilled her coffee, and the other 5 boys with him started laughing. "What have you done? Aishh, my new shirt. Don't you know who I am? Now you have to pay for it, he said in an intimidating voice. "I didn't do it purposely; I was in a hurry; it was your fault too, but if you want, I will pay you. I'm sorry for this chaos," she replied in an agitated tone.

"Hahh!! So she dares to talk back too. Wow," he chuckled. "She is annoying me. You really don't know what I can do or what I'm capable of." He barked and thumped his hand on the side locker, making a depression on it, and almost everyone in the corridors grasped as if they knew what was going to come next. This made her scared. She knew she messed up really badly this time, but who was he??

"Binnah, what are you doing? Go easy on her. You are scaring her, hey! Are you okay?" Jinjin asked anxiously as she nodded. "Bin Hyung, she is a newbie; why do you have to scare her now? Don't rush too much; we have freaking 2 years to annoy her." The other person smirked and leaned close to her.

"Don't worry, we will protect you. He isn't as scary as he looks; btw, I'm Rocky," he whispered and winked at her, and she felt a little relieved, but now she knew that rumors were true. "Now what else are you people looking for? For now, go back to your classes and forget everything else, or you know what will happen; miss, you too." A boy named Eunwoo said everyone disappeared within a fraction, but again a voice came, which made her stop again, and now she was scared to death.

"Sanha, let her go; now she is already scared." The boy with the cutest smile said, "Mj Hyung, just give me a minute, okay, and you give me your phone." Sanha giggled, as everyone knew his evil mind was planning something. She handed her phone, and he dialed something and handed her back.

"This is Moonbin Hyung's number. Call him after your class is over. Also, pay for your fault. Don't ignore him; otherwise, you know the consequences," he said, and a devilish grin formed on his face, whereas Moonbin stood there, standing, cursing him with his eyes as others chuckled as they knew what he was thinking about.

He never knew this payback would be so special for him. "I think I was wrong too, so as an apology, would you like to come for a coffee tomorrow?" He asked in a nervous tone. Although she was confused for a while, she agreed. Eventually, these small meetings turned into dates, and they started dating, and all the credit goes to the members and their never-ending teasing

He never thought that he would give his heart to someone like her. She was so sweet, too innocent for him. He was never into such things; he has his reasons for being cold, but her little gesture made his heart flutter.

Although she was an introverted, clumsy girl but an extrovert for him, but she was there whenever he felt low or was alone; even when his teacher scolded and wanted to give up, she never left his side. Even when he decided to do what he always wanted to, being an idol.

Whereas for her, he was different from what she expected. She fell in love with the one who bullied her once. He was cold, but he has his other side too, which was kind and lovely. He has anger issues, but she knows how to control them.

His pervert talks made her too stunned, but she liked them sometimes. He never felt shy about claiming her as hers; that's what she loved the most about him.

They decided to get married after one year of their debut. little tensed if Aroha would understand or not or if the company fired him, but none of this happened. Arohas were happy about this and accepted her with their hearts.

As for members, they were more than happy; they were more like a family to her, Sanha, and Rocky became his best friend. As for Eunwoo, he helped her with everything; Jinjin was like a caring brother; and for Mj, he made her laugh whenever she was sad.

six years into their marriage, and everything was perfect. She has everything she has dreamed of. She was very happy in this little world they made together. Having a romantic and chaotic husband and more chaotic kids was enough for her. The kids were loud and clumsy, just like their father, but she loved them too much.

Apart from his busy schedule, he always makes time for his family. He set up a few dates for her and took them to amusement parks on weekends. He was perfect in need, but everything shattered.