╰𝒟𝔢𝔰𝔭𝔦𝔱𝔢 𝒴𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝒞𝔥𝔬𝔦𝔠𝔢𝔰/ᵗᵒʲⁱ ᶠᵘˢʰⁱᵍᵘʳᵒ

❝ I'M SO TIRED OF THE BULLSHIT ,, I'LL KILL EVERY LAST ZENIN IF IT MEANS I CAN FINALLY LIVE PROPERLY

I'M SO TIRED OF THE BULLSHIT ,, I'LL KILL EVERY LAST ZENIN IF IT MEANS I CAN FINALLY LIVE PROPERLY ..

no  warnings  or  serious  tws  ,, serious  life  conversations  &  possible  mentions  of  the  word death ..

╰►𝐓𝐎𝐉𝚰 𝐅𝐔𝐒𝐇𝚰𝐆𝐔𝐑𝐎 .. That guy was most definitely an asshole, there was no doubt in your mind on that. Maybe even that term was too generous, the things he did just for some cash appalled you. Even going to the extent of selling his own child, something you overheard from some other sorcerers. A scoff escaped your mouth, irritation taking over your expression, brows knitting together, before your mouth formed a straight line.

     The sound of pattering water against the glass window pane was all that filled the silence. The apartment was quite nice, a bit too over the top for your liking. Your gaze flickered over to where Toji stood out on the balcony, watching as the rain fell. Stepping closer you notice the glass in his hand, presumably filled with whiskey.

  "Selling your own child for money? And to the Zen’in clan of all places, you've really set the bar Fushiguro."

  "Hah...I wouldn't expect you to understand [L/n], unlike me, you have cursed energy & techniques. What more could I do for that kid as a powerless monkey? He's better off without me."

   Having already been highly aware of your presence, Toji replied back easily. His gaze stayed focused out on the gloomy sky, the air as damp and musky as you would presume it to be. Knocking back another quick sip, his gaze flickered over to your quite annoyed figure.

  “You think you have me all figured out, maybe in some way you do. But I do what I do for a reason.”

  You sniffed in distaste, clearly not pleased with that answer. Maybe your heart was just a bit too soft to see past your own emotions to the big picture or maybe Toji was just making excuses. At least in your eyes anyhow. “So leaving your kid to a strange clan he knows nothing about, just for the sake of becoming powerful, that's your ‘good idea’?” You gaze turned towards the floor beneath your feet, not wanting to look at the male as all you felt was utter annoyance.

    Megumi wasn't even your own kin, yet knowing someone could easily give their child away while still existing, peeved you. You couldn't wrap your head around Toji’s angle for this, was it truly just about money? Was that all his own son was worth to him? A couple stacks of bills he'd just gamble off within a few nights?

  “You really make me sick, Fushiguro. I hope Megumi turns out far better than you did…”

    Toji didn't even flinch as you berated him, the distant look in his eyes as he knocked another sip in his drink back was clear. He had heard plenty of insults in his childhood and even now as an adult. But on this, he did agree with you on. He hoped Megumi would have a far better life without him. The Zen’ins royal fuck up, they use to call him.