12 § out of the family drama

Začít od začátku

"In return, all we want is a promise," one of the wolfs scoffed making me glare at him "that there will be peace between us after the wedding." The bald idiot was shaking his head. 

"You vampires are the ones who spend the last hundred years killing and cursing us." 

"Well if you want to blame anyone, blame this guy alone." I smirked nodding my head towards Marcel patting his shoulder who looked at me confused and betrayed. "Listen, the last time I was here, me, and one of my best friends, Lana Labonair, you lot of course wouldn't remember her but you've heard her name I recon, broke a deal," I watched Hayley's face turn in surprise, "The vampire's hold their territory, the werewolf hold theirs, and we share each other's territory," a smile came over me as they stared at each other, "now if a werewolf queen such as her was okay with that, you lot shouldn't complain." 

"I see you're brokering a truce!" I groaned as Finn, the everlasting pain the ass, walked through. "Between mongrels and parasites." 

"The only parasite I see here if you." I scoffed. 

"And just how long do you really think that's going to last, Emilia,"  I glared at him, "A month, a week, a day? What you don't yet seem to understand, is that the only thing that can exist between your two degenerate species is hatred, war, and death." 

I took a few steps forward ready to put him in his place when Marcel held me back as Finn did some spell at the door. I walked to it knowing it was no good. My hand burned against it making me wince. 

"You can pretend all you want, take as many bodies as you like, but remember this, Finn, you will always be a vampire."

§§§

"Josh and Aiden, are going to check doors, windows, any other entrance. Maybe he missed something." I scoffed pinching my nose bridge as Marcel and Gia walked in. 

"He didn't." I said gulping more bourbon down. "Spells don't work like that." 

"Can you get them to manage this guy Jerrik's attitude?" I smiled at her. 

"Gia, I want you to do two things for me. First, knock it off with the tough girl routine. Don't underestimate those wolves." 

"Why not? Have you ever tried werewolf blood, delicious." I smirked as Marcel shook his head at me. "I'm sorry. He's right Gia, they have a very long list of reasons to hate us. We're vampire's, we're mean." I pouted my lips. She smiled at me. 

"Second, go make sure nobody is looking for trouble." Gia nodded as Marcel opened a few crates. Hayley walked in after her. 

"So, you got any brilliant ideas on how to keep this under control?" She shot me a confused look, probably my very comfortable stance, as if I was standing in my own house, had something to do with it. 

"What people in New Orleans have always done when trapped in a house with their mortal enemy... drink." He said picking up a bottle. 

"Ah, drunk werewolfs and vampires. That should do it." I widened my eyes leaving. 

"Who's the new princess?" I heard Hayley ask Marcel as I watched over the tension of the group. 

"Just an old friend who came to town." She hummed. 

"I thought her name sounded familiar." 

"You can't possibly know her."

"Well I'm screwed." I frowned watching Kol come towards me complaining. "Trapped in a house with bloodsucking vampires." I smirked chuckling.