A Date After Curses Pt. 2

Rebuilding the situation between there they went to the beach near. Buying corndogs and many other food items they enjoyed the whole time.Soon it was evening they went to a cafe to eat some sweets as Gojo was insisting Y/N for it. Later they went to a sunset point having lots of fun and capturing those beautiful moments in there cell phone.

After having dinner at Y/N's favourite restaurant they planned a movie night at the terrace, not giving a damn about there sleep schedule as it was Sunday day after.

Y/N was enjoying the glamorous Tokyo view infront of her, playing a rom-com movie from Netflix on the laptop. While Saturo's eyes were fixed on her. Letting out a chuckle he put a strand of her hair behind her hand he said, " Why don't you lick me the way you do to your candy- Aghh ! Ouch!" He groaned as she punched him." Shut up, idiot" she said giggling and whinning in his arms.

"Y/N, doll..., My love for you is much more deeper than the Pacific Ocean and greater than the whole universe. The more the days passed every second, every minute, every hour , I fall more for you, " He ended... As they shared a kiss full of love..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The end..(⁠•⁠ө⁠•⁠)⁠♡
Make sure you vote for both the parts.. please ♡