1장

there's no ordinary thing for jisung to get a full rest, sleep and break, right? yeah, he overworked himself to produce, make and most importantly, composing song.

"aigooo, i'm tired. but.." jisung turned around with his chair, looked at the door to where the studio he is.

"i wonder what they are doing without me?" he sighed. he turned around again and focuses on his work.

for the past days, 7 mens were distancing themselves to the quokka-like male. for undeniable reason. they would state the reason like 'i'm still busy and i'm helping chan-hyung take care something.' and 'i'm sorry, sungie but he needs my help with the choreo, maybe next time.'.

jisung thought that maybe they are on a bad shape of their own mood, so he'll just give them time to cool off.

but that time took 10 days, and they still distancing themselves towards jisung. making the quokka-like male imagines there's a wall that was blocking his way on to his hyungs and the younger ones.

so, he did.. cut.

this was the day that he was alone (present time), he wrote a song composing that he will be on it.

jisung's cut were visible (but not too visible, it's just one cut mark.), but he makes sure that it will not open when doing different things.

"what should i name with this?"

"jisung?" someone called out, but jisung ignored it. he knows the voice, too. someone who's taking care of his own kids.

"jisung?" someone called out to him again, and this time, jisung groaned and fixed himself. he also covered the cut mark on his wrist with his long sleeves.

"come in." he said. the door opened and it was revealed that it was chan.

"ya, what are u still doing here? i thought you fell asleep." he said, in still a sleep tone. rubbing his eyes.

"it's 4:25 in the morning jisung, did you even get a sleep?" jisung nodded in response. he hates himself for lying to his hyung, but he had to. and wait, why is chan talking to him after the 10 days of distancing themselves to him?

"you know, you should never overworked yourself, jisung. u need rest, like oh my gosh."

"hyung, just let me be. just go back to sleep, i'll be fine." jisung gave the leader a reassured (not really reassured.) smile, hoping the leader would understand.

chan just sighed, he knows his first child too well. he also knows that he could be hard-headed.

chan closed the door of the studio and jisung sighed in relief.

tch.. he could only thought about the presence of the elder, after 10 days of distancing themselves.

2 hours passed....

"jisung. jisung."

jisung fell asleep in the early of the morning, damn. two hours of sleep must be a rough time.

jisung groaned as the buffed-man keeps on shaking him, in order for the quokka-like male to wake up. until he opens his eyes in half and sees a glimpse of his hyung, changbin.

"chan-hyung requested me to wake u up for breakfast. breakfast is ready, come on." changbin said, as he slowly walked towards the door.

"yeah, i'll come after." changbin looked at jisung after he answered. then disappeared suddenly.

"damn, i slept in two hours. this ain't good for me. i have to stop overworking myself!"

'just overwork it all, jisung!'