𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗘 𝗡𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧 𝗩𝗜𝗦𝗜𝗧𝗢𝗥

CHAPTER I

CHAPTER I.
ᵗʰᵉ ᶜʳⁱᵐˢᵒⁿ ᵗʸʳᵃⁿᵗ

      NUMEROUS STORIES and experiences are trending about these occurrences. If someone recommends them to you later, it's still simple to stumble upon these incidents on social media with just a flick of a finger and a scroll. It's effortless to witness people proudly showcasing and boasting about what they've acquired. Alternatively, rather than observing these experiences through a screen, you might hear about them from a close friend or relative, listening to narratives detailing the events that led to such fortunate moments in their lives. Or perhaps, instead of hearing or reading stories about achievements and possessions, you find yourself on the receiving end of a blessing, miracle, or gift, embracing such a golden opportunity that allows you to finally 'taste and see what is good.'

Fortune and coincidence—these laws never apply in these occurrences. Any additional material possession acquired or once-in-a-lifetime event experienced is bestowed for a reason, granted with a purpose. All the things we take pleasure in are gifts given to us. The only force capable of bestowing such authority is the work of a DIVINE BEING.

By title, He is whom we know as GOD.
The One who causes to become, The One
who instills desire and His will inside others.

His actions, the favors He bestows, are bestowed upon those He deems deserving and worthy. You, whose cries and pleas have reached His ears, who called out with hope for an answer—your soul is gentle and pure, the most beautiful one He has ever seen.

Who is He to deny your wish?

      "MMH..." LETTING out a gentle groan, you slowly opened your eyes, your vision blurry as it focused on the ceiling above you. Currently, you were experiencing a lot of discomfort, particularly a pounding sensation in your head that felt as if it might split apart at any moment. You sincerely hoped it wasn't a symptom of an impending fever, especially considering you had school later, for which attendance was mandatory. Summoning all the strength you could muster, you compelled yourself to sit upright, accompanied by another groan as your limbs protested the movement with stiffness.

Your intuition proved right; there seemed to be an unusual pattern to your sleep. Although this time voices or touches didn't accompany it, the discomfort lingered. You sighed, gazing down at the covers. Please, don't let this be a recurring issue. Sleep was a solace, and you didn't want some peculiar phenomenon to disrupt it. Nevertheless, you were fully awake now.

Shifting your legs to the edge of the bed, you stood up. Perhaps a glass of water would ease the discomfort. If not, you resigned to lying in bed, contemplating life, or thinking up fake scenarios until sleep took you again. Set with a plan, you exited your bedroom... not expecting to catch snippets of noise from the lounge—a full-on conversation...