Draupathi who also on the meeting, who now tied her hair after washing the promise her second husband made, by the blood of Dhushasshan..... She was also sat with eyes of horror.... Even after they have killed the mighty son of Ganga and son of Bharathwaja.... the sutaputra showed them the true hell.... The battlefield resounded only with the painful cries of soldiers and warriors in the side of pandavas.... The king of anga painted his pain in the battleground of Kurushetra by the blood of the warriors in the side of Pandavas..... He was the true fear that devoid them all from their sleep....

"tomorrow either he or I will see the sunset......."the son of Indra announced........making all others came out from their own world......

The son of Yama doesn't seems to be confident in the skills of his brother..... the worry lines in his face boasted it...... the son of vayu seems to be burning in anger and humiliation bestowed upon him by his unknown eldest brother..... the twins put their eyes of hope to their brother, whom considered as the only one who can tame the hurricane named king of Anga...... The lord of three universe stood silent hearing the words of his best friend as he foreseen the future.....

Draupathi observed the expressions of each and every occupants of the chamber and understood the importance of the next day..... That day will decide, who is the winner of this great war..... for that they have to defeat the mighty king of Anga..... who is considered as equal to two maharathis........With that realization she went out from their meeting chamber to her tent..... But got stopped by seeing a person in front of her......

There stood her mother-in-law.... the great mother of the pandavas..... She seems to be listening the whole conversations and her expressions said aloud her shock and anxiety.......

'maybe it is obvious.....'Draupathi thought after hearing these words from her own son.....

But breaking the thoughts of the Drupathkanya, Pritha started moving towards another  direction in a hurry with concern filled eyes..... Draupathi got confused by this act of her mother-in-law.... 

She wanted to leave her mother-in-law alone knowing the condition of the old queen whose son take an oath either to kill his enemy or die by the hands of his enemy..... but her inner voice advised her to follow her mother-in-law...... So she just followed her.....

Following her mother-in-law Draupathi went to the banks of ganga.....  She sensed the mother in ganga is also feeling pain as she is going to witness something heartbreaking here..... hided behind the bushes to see what her mother-in-law is going to do.....

She saw her mother-in-law hugging a masculine figure who stood facing the sun and started crying.......Draupathi led her strong gaze to the male figure who without any shock or hesitation standing in the embrace of the Pritha..... She was confused as who is this man and what is his relation with her mother-in-law.... ending her confusion and making her shock the Pandavamata started to speak....

"Don't do this putra.... he is your brother.... your younger brother....... I am not able to witness my own blood fighting against each other...... I cannot putra.....Please stop this......"

The words of Pritha made Draupathi shock to core...... and even confused more..... She wanted to see who the male is.... She is sure about one thing that it is not any one among her five husbands..... Then who is he.....

Ending her confusions the male turned towards the Pritha......

The evening sun dded more glory to him.... His astarathni body which bestowed with power to even lift the entire word shined in the sunlight........... His sharp nose and sharp jawline even make the kamdev to shame..... His burning golden complexion makes him part of the same flames burning for the entire world..... But what made Draupathi's breath to stop for a while was the sharp golden lotus eyes....

The eyes which have the same sharpness when she insulted him in the arena of swayamvar...... and the same sharpness when he insulted her in the dyut sabha.......

"Anga raj karna...."

Realization hit on her..... breaking her into million pieces....

How is the chapter.....

How is our Draupathi.....

like and comment...

Stay tuned.....

Thank you......