He was drawn to her presence for some reason and continued to look at her until it was his turn to speak and even after that, when they spent the next 15-20 minutes just walking around the stage and interacting with the fans he couldn't help but look in her direction.

NCT DREAM were wrapping up in their last 5-7 minutes when he walked over to her section and waved at the fans there. 

Their eyes met, and it was at that moment, Jisung realised who it was. The same hazel eyes he looked into more than 10 years ago and gave a tearful goodbye to.

There was a smile on Minji's face as she held up her poster-banner with the words, 'PARK JISUNG'S NO.1 FAN'. And he reciprocated the action by sending finger hearts her way - the fact she and the other fans didn't know it was for her specifically was left untouched. 

But it seemed that luck wasn't on his side that day, as at that exact moment, Chenle came up and told him they had to take their final bows. 

Taking another desperate glance in her direction, he nodded and followed, looking happy on the outside but stuck in an inner conflict with his mind. 

He was leaving her.

Again.

"And now I know, now I know

It's time to go, it's time to go"

___________________________________________________________

✩₊˚

✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧

Sya Notes ! 

Jisung recognises Minji but she doesn't know and he had to leave her again. Ugh why!  (I do know why because i right the chapters 😭)

But the next update will be better (hopefully). I can't promise it since i don't know what goes on in my own head half the time but i'll do my best!

Enjoy reading!