Chapter 1

"Please don't hurt me..." the man whimpered. She turns to look at him. There is blood on her hands and two men dead behind her. She tilts her head and walks towards him. He is sitting on the ground while leaning on the wall, he tries to push himself away but he just hits the wall. She crouches over him. She places her gun on his forehead. His eyes go wide. "Please..." he begs. She shoots him. 

She wakes up and sits up, looking around. She lays back down and screams into her pillow. Another nightmare and this one was the worst one all year. She gets out of bed and looks at herself in the mirror. She's a mess. Her clothes are disgusting and her hair is a mess. It feels like she slept for weeks yet she only slept for two hours. "Дерьмо" she mutters before walking into her bathroom. Russian is one of the languages she taught herself during the years of loneliness. She also learned Spanish, Japanese and French.  She brushes her hair and brushes her teeth. Even criminals deserve to be clean. She walks out of the bathroom and  grabs some clothes to wear. She picked out a simple plain black shirt and a pair of grey sweat pants. She puts her clothes on and grabs her black hoodie. She slides it over her. She grabs her phone and puts it in her pocket. She pauses before grabbing her dagger and puts it in her pocket as well. Better safe then sorry. She opens her door before walking out and locking it. She puts her hood up and her hands in her pocket. She walks down the stairs of her apartment and out of the building. She gets on her motorcycle and puts on her helmet after pulling down her hood. She drives away from her apartment. She drives to a coffee shop and parks her motorcycle before taking her helmet off and walking inside. She orders her usual. A bagel with butter and a vanilla latte. She waits for her order and when it comes she thanks the worker and sits down in a booth. She unwraps her bagel and begins eating her breakfast. She looks out the window and watches as the cars and people go by. Luckily none of them recognise her and scream. That's happened once. Very irritating. She finishes her bagel and picks up her coffee. She takes a sip before throwing out the bagel and walks back to her motorcycle. She finished her speaking lessons last month and has had a very open schedule. She puts her helmet on and places her drink in her cup holder she made herself.  One of her skills she has. Building things. It is attached to the side of her bike and has a cover so the drink doesn't hop out when riding. Simple but practical. She hopes on her bike and begins to drive back home. She drives past cars of different sizes and people with different clothes. She stops at a stop light and realises there is a black car, a couple cars behind her. More like a van shaped car with two men in the front and a window to the back. It's been following her since she left the cafe. The light goes green and she drives forward. She stops at her apartment and the van stops a couple places down. She takes her helmet off and places it on her motorcycle. She grabs her drink and walks into her apartment. She is trying to act like she didn't see them but when she gets inside her complex she bolts up the stairs and to her apartment. She unlocks the door and re locks it. She takes her hoodie off and throws it in a corner. She opens her window and looks out. They are coming into the complex. They will be in her room soon though they have to ask what room she's in first. She grabbed her gun and looked through her peep hole. Shit, There here. She  walks to her window and looks up. Possible climb. She looks forward. Possible jump. She sighs. "Ебать" she mutters.