Chapter 2: I'm not joking!

Third persons POV:

*amazing guitar solo from 'you know what they do to guys like us in prison'*

Frank groans and sits up in bed. He checks the time. 7:30am.

"Ah fuck it. I better get up anyways, but first, who the hell is calling me now? The numbers I have in my phone are my parents and all those useless whores..." He says while picking up the phone and answering.

"Hey Frankie, you won't believe this!" Frank recognised the voice immediately.

"Ray?" Frank hasn't spoken to Ray ever since the band broke up, why was he calling Frank all of sudden?

"Yup, I know it's out of the blue to be calling you without texting, or having any contact with you at all...haha..." Oh you can still hear the awkwardness, things really haven't changed since 2013.

"So what do you need, and if it's money then I'm hanging up right now" Frank says jokingly.

"Hey I have a good job too! You're not the only one who formed another band after the break up! Plus we were close buds, we were the main guitar people from the band!"

"We were the ONLY guitar people in the band, but get to your point." Frank emphasises the word 'only'.

"Well I was checking the texts I sent Gerard last nigh-" Frank winced. Gerard. His name. Frank cut Ray's sentence short.

"Well I'm sorry about this Ray, oh wait, I'm not actually, bye!"

"Hey, no, wai-"

Frank hung up, cutting Ray off.

God damn it, everyone knows, especially Ray, that they should never talk about Gerard in front of Frank...

Ever since they (not the band, frerard) broke up, the band was always trying to keep Frank and Gerard away from each other, in case they'd start a fight and the band would have to break it up.

Then at Projekt Revolution Frank heard Gerard insult him behind the stage and he tried to be mature and do nothing, but then while on stage when we were preforming I guess Frank's rage was kept in for too long...

That's when it really went downhill. They all knew they had to break up the band. Of course they couldn't tell the fans why of course! But what if they did...? Frank wished they could've kept pretending. He always just keeps thinking of apologising, but Gerard has blocked Frank on all social media on his phone. When Ray said Gerard's name, what was he going to say?

*ring ring*

"Frank you hung up on me! Is it because I mentioned ge-" Frank cut Ray's sentence off his a heavy sigh.

"Would you like me to hang up again?! What were you saying and please refer to Gerard as gee..." Frank muttered the last sentence.

"Why?" Ray said a bit too loudly and then hiccuped.

"Ray, are you okay?..." Frank questioned.

"Sorry I must still be a bit drunk..." Ray said and then hiccuped through the phone again.

"Now explain to me what gee said"

"Well last night I suggested getting the band back together AND HE'S ACTUALLY CONSIDERING!!! Oh my god, Frank." Frank raised an eyebrow.

"Haha, okay Ray, you hang in there" Frank said jokingly with a smirk on his face, thinking Ray was joking.

"I'm not joking!" Franks face fell.

Frank pauses for a very long time. This was his chance. To make up to Gerard for being an asshole. Well, they were both the assholes back then, but still. His chance.

"Hey frankie! You still there?"

"Yeah Ray, listen I have to go now, y'now important stuff, but I'll definitely talk to you later, I'm also going to consider, maybe, anyways, bye!

"Wait, seriously!? Oh my go-"

Frank hung up again, except this time with a smile.

"Maybe it's time to visit an old friend." He said getting out of his bed.