2. Brötchen

Well fucking shit.
Even though ive run the fastest i could i still couldnt catch the fucking bus. Great now i gotta run and its dark, but hey fresh air never killed anyone did it?

it gives me time to think. About nick, home, school, my friends and ari.

Ari has been so kind to me, as if i were made out of porcelain she carefuly holds me with the soft tips of her fingers- god im loosing myself again. What was wrong with me? i liked nick.. liked.

Its strange now. I really havent been the same ever since ari entered my life. Unlike nick she never talked about herself when i got sad but actually..cared...

*timeskip because autor has severe lack of braincells and a heavy nicotine addiction*

"its okay, needing to cry means your soul and body need to let it all out."

I text her before i had the heavy urge to call her. Finaly when she picked up i could tell her voice was sniffy and exhausted... poor sweet ari...

"hey nino whats up?.."

A murmur errupted from my phone speakers, ari felt cold unlike her usual loud and firey persona. God if i had the balls to actually TALK to her...

"tell me what happened?.."

i texted her over the chat, i wasnt ready to speak... not yet.

"Ugh its.. my old friends gc. They all sided with my ex and just went against me... i called maxi and we were so unserious but it was funny until my ex sent an audio and i did the mistake of listening to it."

Her shaky voice was like the sound of a heavy tornado. I felt shivvers go down my spine, fear and anger running though me but also a feeling of guilt. Guilt i couldnt help more even though im sure i could.

"its going to be okay, from what youve told me they wouldve been a bad influence on you anyways.. and dont worry about the screaming audio.. im proud of you telling me how you felt. <3"

Before i could realize i accidentaly put a heart at the end of the sentence i head ari stutter a bit and god it was as if i heard the sound of a godess..

"t-thanks nino... oh shit my bestie is calling me i'll be right back"

this night i went to bed with a bad gut feeling, not only worried for ari but also worried that one day maxi is gonna find my ass and beat it like michael jackson.

"im in yo walls bitch"

"AAAAAAA-" I screached gayly suprised at maxis absolutely magitastical appearance.

02:22 am... thank god it was just a dream... except the call with ari.

god im getting obsessed over her.

this is not good, or is it man i dont know. What is nick gonna think?.

_____________________________________

Cock n ball torture