"Let me lead you to the office" The officer says and gets closer to Christina, while he walks around the police department.

The team finally arrives into the room, and Garcia already starts to set up her computer. Everyone organises their files and Reid takes out some maps, to build the geographic profile. West starts to scribble down some of her thoughts.

"What are you thinking of, darling?" Derek asks and Christina realises that everyone was waiting for her opinion, about the Unsub.

"Well, from my perspective, I don't believe our Unsub has a sexual remorse, all of the victims were unalived by a shot, no physical touch, however this shot is targeted on the heart. I believe he might have an emotional attachment to the victims" Christina explains her thoughts.

"None of the victims are connected in some way, thought" Hotch says.

"I'm talking about who might these victims represent to him, maybe a sister or a mother" West explains and everyone rights down the information.

"Okay so, we have him profiled but, how do we find him? Reid, how is the geographic profile going?" Rossi says and Spencer pins the map to the wall.

"Wow, all of them are in the same square" JJ mentions, while she looks at the map.

"Three on each corner, he is very organised" Emily points out.

"Yeah but in the center of the square, there is a mall, he may have found them here" Derek notes.

"Well, if he was an employee, there are one hundred sixty eight stores in that mall, at least a thousand employees and it would be really hard to find him" Reid rambles.

"Okay, so we talk to the families right?" Christina questions, looking at Hotch.

"Yeah, JJ you stay here with Reid, Rossi you go with West to the first and second murder scene. Prentiss and Morgan with me we'll go to the other two" Hotch orders and everyone follows.

~

"Let's go kid, I'll drive" Rossi says and Christina shakes her head.

"There's no way you're the one driving, give me the keys" Christina insists as she signs David to give her the keys.

"Alright, you win" Rossi gives up, Christina was always his weakness, he couldn't just say no to her, that easily.

Christina gets in the car and turns on the engine, David gets in too. West starts driving, Rossi is ready to lecture her about what happened with the last case, putting herself in danger was like putting Rossi's sanity in danger too.

"Okay, start I'm ready for the parenting, you have fifteen minutes" Christina explains. She sights as she looks up to her smartwatch.

"I'm not trying to parent you Christina, you just act like you don't care about your life" Rossi speaks with a protective tone.

"Who said that? Of course I care about my life" Christina exclaimed and David is ready to answer.

"You didn't prove it by putting your gun down, while you also were with no vest and the Unsub infront of you was armed" David states and Christina doesn't answer.

"Just stop acting irresponsi-" Rossi continues but Christina stops him.

"I'm not acting irresponsibly, I'm just risky" Christina states and David is ready to start laughing.

"You? Risky? Christina the most risky thing you have done is to cook pasta" Rossi remarks. Christina laughs and turns her head towards David.

"C'mon David I have done a lot of risky things that you wouldn't want to know" Christina responds and David wears a strange look.