Hellfire club.

Two chapters in basically one day? Yes yes.

When Eddie woke up, Chrissy was still asleep. It was still dark outside. He lifted his wrist to read the time on his watch. It was 6:28AM. Two minutes earlier than he'd normally wake up. The male got up to grab his song notebook, coming up with lyrics about Chrissy. He wanted it to be done by the time the day ended. He'd gotten pretty far in the lyrics. To the next chorus to be exact. When he knew he could finish it later on that night, he sat it on the table beside the bed. Now getting up to take a shower, playing the radio as always. He made sure to keep it down and once he'd been halfway through his shower, Chrissy was now waking up. She could hear him singing and thought it was beautiful. The cheerleader always loved rock music, especially the way rockstars sang it, the raspiness in their voice. Eddie had it and she loved it.

After a few minutes she noticed the notebook on the table, skimming through it she saw the date of today on one of the pages. The song title was enough to make her feel flustered. She read through the lyrics and felt like she just won something big. Eddie was writing songs about her and nobody had ever done that. She never expected him to really follow through with it.

Chrissy was now up and she walked into the bathroom, sneaking into the shower with him as a blush creeped on her face. Eddie's eyes were closed as his head was under the water. Her hands slowly coming up to land on his chest. The man jumped a bit, his singing interrupted as he jolted his head up to see it was just Chrissy.

"Jesus H Christ" he muttered out while letting out a chuckle. He placed a kiss onto her lips while moving so she could get under the water.

"Scaredy cat" she teased watching him smile.

"I am not, you were sleeping, it could've been anyone" he defended himself, or at least tried to.

"Anyone? So you have other ladies like me over?" She huffed jokingly and he put his hands up in defense.

"No, sweetheart, I don't get ladies like you, I've never even brought a girl home, not until you decided to come over" Eddie smiled as she washed the shampoo out of her hair.

"Are you done in here? Or are you gonna keep looking at my 'million dollar body' huh?" Eddie blushed immediately as he realized she'd been looking through his song notebook. She'd put her fingers up as quotation marks. Her eyebrow raised slightly.

"How much of that did you read?" His face told her everything she needed to know.

"Enough to know that I look cute with something in my mouth" she smirked at him.

Eddie was in disbelief that she actually read through it but she was quoting lyrics like she had the whole song memorized already. Eddie was dying to preform it for her. Now she had a reason to go.

"I plan on preforming that song for you, tonight, if you'd wanna go with me" he asked her nervously as if she'd say no.

"Duh, it's about me isn't it? Of course I'm going, I have to show up if it's about me" the girl teased while wrapping her arms around his neck. The two of them finished but the water was still on.

Eddie just had a smile on his face and now he wanted to ask Chrissy the big question. He was just too nervous and he was making it obvious that he was dying to say something. The metalhead shut off the water and got out wrapping a towel around his waist, while handing Chrissy the other one.

"Chrissy...you don't have to say yes and go along with this, but I really love you. You're so sweet and kind to me. You don't judge me or my home. You're everything I've ever wanted. No other girl could ever come close to you. You're just that special. I don't have eyes for other girls, only you. Will you be my girlfriend?" Eddie played with his rings as he watched Chrissy process his words. But soon she answered.