Dangerously In Love

Start from the beginning

"Good. But she screams a lot. Loud enough for my neighbor to hear." Lisa replied.

"They always scream, as you said. Like Beca, the girl we met here last week. Damn, are you that good, Lisa?"

With a smirk, Lisa replied, "I guess so."

They were sitting in their usual seat at the bar, enjoying a drink tonight. Except for Sundays, when Seulgi isn't available, it was much like their usual routine. Additionally, the day isn't complete unless Lisa brings another girl home after their drinking sessions. Seulgi allowed her friend the freedom to do as she pleased. Furthermore, she is aware of Lisa's sufferings after the death of her girlfriend.

Seulgi watch her friend drink another shot, looking like she's in a deep thought. Her eyes screams longing and full of bitterness. She feels upset, she wish she could give her friend a true happiness. She knows that these girls aren't truly making her friend happy. They're merely a tape for her friend's problem.

With a sigh, Seulgi gave her friend a light tap on her shoulder, "It's okay, buddy. I know you miss her. And I miss her too. I just wish that she had more time with us."

Lisa smiled slightly, and whispered "I wish I could hug her right now."

"And I'm sure that Jennie will be upset if she sees you like this. I know you suffer a lot that's why I'm letting you do things that might make you feel better, but think about it, bro. Do you think Jennie will like what you're doing right now?"

Lisa exhaled and closed her eyes, lightly gripping the wine glass she's holding. "I know. But I don't have a choice."

She looked at Seulgi, her eyes are red. She smiled bitterly before standing up and walked towards the counter.

Since the ninth grade, Jennie and Lisa have been together. The Lisa you're currently seeing is very different from the Lisa from before. Like her girlfriend, she does exceptionally well academically. They consistently rank first in the class. Despite their young age, they are always together as if they are a married couple. Nobody can break the unconditional love they have for one another. Many others were envious of their fulfilling relationship, particularly since no one else compares to them and they are completely devoted to each other.

Lisa and Jennie both came from broken families as children. So they made the decision to live together when they became eighteen. It wasn't difficult for them to move in together because their parents don't really care about them. They are ecstatic and delighted. Lisa and Jennie both want that moment to last forever. However, Lisa's terrifying day has finally come. One evening, having just bought some snacks for their movie night, they were walking contentedly around the streets on their way home. The moon shone above them, making the night lovely and serene.

"I love you." Jennie whispered cutely as she licks her ice cream.

Lisa smiled and was about to hug her girlfriend when—

It happened so quickly that neither of them saw it. A speeding truck that appeared to have lost its brakes crossed the road they were on.  Lisa wasn't able to help her lover since the truck took her body away with such speed. It seemed as though her entire world came to a halt. Lisa's eyesight became blurry as she heard sounds of crashing and people screaming within her ears. She slowly turns to face the direction of the truck and finds her unconscious girlfriend lying in a pool of blood on the ground. She was trembling, terrified, and unsure of what to do. She hurries over to embrace her girlfriend.