Chapter 8- Its okay, I've got you

Start from the beginning

Soon enough a house came into a view making Rosie think maybe they had finally reached where Will was hiding. That was until she realised it was Will's own house.

"Here" she told them.

"Yeah, this is where Will lives" Mike stated,confused.

"Hiding" El told them as Rosie stepped forward to the girl.

"No no, this is where he lives" Mike tried clarifying "He's missing from here. Understand?"

The other boys let their bikes drop to the ground in defeat. "What are we doing here?" Lucas asked.

"She said he's hiding here" Rosie said trying to understand what El could be meaning.

"Um...no!"

"I swear, if we walked all the way out here for nothing-" Dustin panted clearly annoyed.

"That's exactly what we did" Lucas informed him. "I told she didn't know what the hell she was talking about!"

Rosie could sense the boys starting to get pissed so turned to El "Why did you bring us here?" She asked softly.

"Rosie don't waist your time with her. Or you Mike"

"What do you want to them?" Mike questioned.

"Call the cops, like we should have done yesterday"

"We can't call the cops" Rosie pointed out to him.

The three continued to argue their voices over lapping until Dustin shouted loud enough "GUYS!"

They all looked in his direction and were silent. That's when they heard the sound of sirens approaching them. From down the road they saw two police cars and ambulance rush past.

"Will" Rosie said in a slight whisper but they heard and all began to run towards their bikes. They all climbed on and started peddling as fast as they could  trying to catch up.

They finally arrived where all the emergency services vehicles were parked together. Rosie finally realised they were at the bank of the quarry. And then she saw the firefighters in the water with a stretcher.

And then she saw the lifeless body they pulled out the water.

And her heart stopped.

Her ears were ringing and she couldn't hear anything the boys around her were saying to each other. She leaned against the back of the fire engine they were stood behind,clutching her stomach as she felt the tears begging to fall down her cheeks.

She didn't know what he was saying but she heard Mike shouting at Eleven out of anger and sadness. He had gotten his hopes up that Will was okay. But he wasn't.

Mike started to walk away as the others tried calling him back. Rosie meanwhile could feel her breathing begin to pick up and she knew what it meant.

The remaining boys and girl looked at her worriedly trying to get her to talk but she didn't until she had began walking away from the truck. "Go home guys"

She needed to find the person she knew could help her with her panic attack.

The red and blue lights around her brought her back to the night her and her dad got into the car crash that killed him. And when that happened and she started having her panic attack it was none other then Hopper who calmed her down.