Chapter 44: Just a mysterious character entrance.

Depuis le début

By the way, "Background Character Mode" and "Perfect Side Character Mode", though fundamentally the same in aiming not to stand out, "Perfect Side Character Mode" is at least a forgettable named character, while background character mode aimed at being nameless altogether.

I think we're getting off track a bit.

Anyways, after changing out of our indoor to our casual shoes, we proceeded to head out of the school building.

The moment we stepped out, something unexpected greeted us, and probably nobody else in the school would entirely.

At a distance, we could see a lot of students crowding near the school gate. All of a sudden, there was a huge square leveled platform. It wasn't there before this morning so it sticks out like a sore thumb for us who go here in this school.

However, what really drew the crowd's attention was something else entirely.

At the center of what seems to be the focus of the crowd's attention, there was a guy. Judging by how people seem to look at him, he seemed like someone famous.

"Hey, isn't that Hidetoshi Fumidai-kun!?"

"Oh my god. It really is!"

"Who's the handsome dude. Is he famous?"

"Are you kidding. You didn't know? He's only the most talked about celebrity since last year for being a young prodigy. Hidetoshi Fumidai, dude!"

"Fumidai ..Ah! You mean that Fumidai guy who got replaced in Haruka's photoshoot?"

"Yes. That one."

People in the crowd gossip about why such a famous person doing to our school.

[Narrator.] Hidetoshi Fumidai. Last year, at the age of 15, he popped out of nowhere and became a young artist known for possessing great talents, and on top of that, superior looks and a perfect pitched voice as his main arsenal.

Thanks to his rich and influential family, it was easy for him to debut in the entertainment industry as a young genius in the world of celebrities.

Because of his perfectly good looks and variety of talents, he only became the most demanded newcomer in the entertainment industry.

However, due to his hard to work with personality, a lot of people find him difficult to handle. From being raised in a very fortunate household, and being overly praised by his many admirers, it led him to develop an ego which made him think he's superior to everybody else.

Though he have a hard personality, his talent is certainly no joke. With his face, acting, variety of talents, especially his voice are very exceptional. In simple words, he was a very marketable talent in the entertainment industry.

Because of his market price, and the support of his die hard fans, it gave him a lot of exemptions on a bunch of controversial things that he's done in the past.

However, when he got replaced in Haruka Fumiya's photoshoot, the number one idol selected in the popularity polls, mostly everyone agreed that he deserved it. As Haruka Fujisato's influence is not much less than Fumidai's in the industry.

Because things didn't turn out the way he wanted, it took a huge hit on his ego. That is the reason why he wanted to meet the guy who apparently replaced him in the photoshoot, to see what's so good about him for thinking he alone was enough to replace him.

Thanks to a trusted anonymous source, he was able to pinpoint the location of that certain person, saying the person he's looking for could be found at a school named Hokkyokusei High School.