𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 ☆

Bắt đầu từ đầu

M: "Hello? Hongjoong?"

H: "Hyung, are you at the cafe?"

M: "Yeah, been here for about an hour. Why?"

H: "Are you guys busy?"

M: "No, why? Did something happen?"

Mingi spoke with worry as he heard how nervous I sounded.

H; "Hyung, I don't know where I am. Can you or Yunho hyung come get me?"

M: "What?"

There was a pause on the other line before I heard Mingi telling Yunho that he needed to come get me. I heard keys jingling before the cafe door bells ringing.

M: "You think you can send me your location? I'll come get you right now."

I hummed in response and quickly sent Mingi my location.

M; "Oh jeez. You're about 45 minutes away."

M; "It's okay, I'll try my best to get there asap."

H; "Thank you, Hyung. I'll tell you more when you arrive."

I heard Mingi hum before he bid goodbye and ended the call. I limped slightly before I saw a bus stop near. I went to sit on the bench under the shade and kept my phone opened watching the time.

3RD P.O.V -

Mingi finally arrived around 30 minutes later to pick up Hongjoong. He ushered for him to get into the car before pulling away from the bus stop.

"Are you okay?" Mingi asked as he drove, eyes focused on the road.

Hongjoong groaned before shifting, "Do you have any Advil on you Hyung? My head is pounding."

Mingi chuckled, "Of course, it's in the compartment."

Hongjoong quickly opens up the compartment and pulls out the Advil, opening it and taking out two before swallowing them dry.

"Ugh, I wish I didn't drink." He groans, closing his eyes.

Mingi smiles before looking at the tired male fully as they stopped at a red light, noticing his neck was littered with purple marks he gasped.

"Hong, did you sleep with someone? Your neck is full of hickeys!" Mingi exclaimed, taking a closer look.

The midget quickly opens his eyes and remembers about why he needed to be picked up.

"Hyung, I slept with him." Hongjoong looks over at Mingi, nervousness pooling in on his face.

"Who? Who's 'him'?" Mingi asks, confusion molding into his face.

"The guy I bumped into at your cafe yesterday morning. I didn't think I would end up in his bed." Hongjoong mutters, rubbing his eyes.

"HIM?!" Mingi shouts, hitting his brakes forcefully earning a few honks at him.

Hongjoong nodded, "Yeah. Surprising? It was in the heat of the moment."

Mingi chokes on his words before continuing to drive to Hongjoongs apartment.

"I mean, I did kinda see it coming but this quick? No." Mingi says.

"I just left him. He was still sleeping and I panicked." Hongjoong rambles out, "I never wanted to have a one night stand like that."

Mingi looks at the male with care before patting his head gently.

"It's okay, Hong. Maybe he'll be on the look out for you. I'm sure it meant more than just a night stand, hm?"