0:0

A/N- um...hi...this is my first story ever...I accept constructive criticism and ideas. I don't really have much more to say so enjoy!

.

.

.

.

Harry would have never guessed he'd be in a position like this. Hooking up with Cedric Diggory. Girls and even guys would gawk at even getting the chance to touch him, Harry would be considered lucky. He was simply doing it for fun though nothing more (oh come on you have a crush on him harry) but don't get him wrong Cedric was infact a very good fuck.

.

"a-ahh~ sl-slow dow- ah~ down" Harry spoke moaning Cedric pounding into him

"Hm? slow down? but you seem to love it." Cedric began to speed up even more gripping his hair from behind. Now all Harry could even think to do in this moment was moan. loud.

"AH~ C-Cedric p-PLease Ngh~ im gOn- im gonna cum~" He then shuddered letting out a long string of hoarse moans and whines finishing all over the sheets.

.

.

.

.

Harry was sitting in the train cabin with Ron and Hermione who were now asleep. He pondered staring out the window just...thinking about quite a lot of things actually but one specific person kept invading his mind. Cedric. After the events of the previous year they had grown quite close as "friends", and over the summer sent several letters to each other. He had begun to fancy Cedric even as far as to say developed a little crush on him, but harry would never admit that outloud.

His thoughts were then interrupted by a sudden knock at the cabin door. Harry shifts in his seat getting up to see who was knocking at this hour of the night. To his surprise it was Cedric 'How ironic' Harry thought before being yanked into the hallway.

"Hey potter" Cedric whispered as he didn't want to wake the others

"Um hey? What are you doing up this late?"

"I could ask you the same -Cedric smirked-  I just had something I wanted to tell you"

Harry cocked an eyebrow. What could possibly be this important that he couldn't wait 'till morning. Cedric then leaned close near Harry's ear. His face began to get red feeling the hot breaths on his neck.

"I've been thinking a lot about you lately Harry" Cedric uttered seductively...

.

.

.

(A/N) Thats all for this chapter. Future chapters will be longer if you want me to continue this story that is. This is honestly pretty trash but i'm still posting it because i'm an alpha sigma.