Notice!!

Hello my dear cute reader.

This is subh, your cute author, so as you all know I have a lot of stories. And you all have given each and every story so much love. It's been 2 years since I joined Wattpad and I already have so many followers, stories and so much love from all of you.

To celebrate this second anniversary of mine over Wattpad I have come up with this idea. I am doing this award show, all the stories in the nominations are just mine.

So this award show has different categories like the most whipped top from all my stories. So you all need to choose one of my stories that is given in the nominations vote as per the whippedness the top aka Jungkook have for tae.

You can even write your favourite story's name where you find Jungkook being whipped for tae, the most in the comments section if the story's name hasn't been mentioned.

You all need to write why you chose the certain story Jungkook to be the most whipped compared to other story kook.

That's all you need to do, if you see that you have some story you think should be nominated in the certain category just type the name of that story in the comment and say you vote for that story.

It doesn't matter if you have read all my stories or not, I will be glad if you all will participate in it. It's just for fun and nothing is serious about this. At last by the start of April we will see which story has gotten the most votes in specific categories and then the story will be announced to be the winner.

Now you will think what you would receive to be a part of this award show. So I have a surprise story for you all, I am currently working on it. Once it will be fully completed I will announce the winner of the category name and then will release the whole story within a day.

I hope it's a good deal, let's see if you all will support me in this or not. I am 1000000% sure you all will, let's get it thennnnn.

Let's see which story will win in which category...

Thank you.