1

"Why did you call us out here if there is nothing happening?" Kugisaki sighed

"Just wait a little longer, will you?" Itadori responded. "It doesn't hurt to be patient y'know."

Currently, I'm sitting next to Fushiguro, watching the other two bicker.

"What are we even waiting for?" the blackette asked the pinkette.

"My brother," Itadori responded.

"YOU HAVE A BROTHER, AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME!"

"I'm right here y'know!" Itadori yelled back at Kugisaki. "No need to take out my ear drums."

After Kugisaki calmed down, Itadori began talking again.

"He's two years older than me. He's also a special grade. Due to his ranking, he's been on a mission in Europe which is why you have yet to meet him. He came back yesterday, so I told him that I wanted him to meet my friends."

Kugisaki looked very interested in Itadori's brother. Fushiguro...well he wasn't really openly expressing his thoughts like Kugisaki was, but there's a hint of curiosity in his eyes. I want to stay neutral, but hearing about another special grade other than Gojo-sensei or Okkotsu-senpai, who I have yet to meet in person, is pretty exciting.

"I just want to warn you," Itadori said. "He is quite the opposite of me. He's more on the rude side, but he's my brother, so please don't take anything mean he says to heart. He just wants to look tough. Furthermore, his birth name is Itadori Ryomen, but he goes by the name the higher ups gave him, Sukuna Ryomen, which he prefers to be called for some unknown reason as he dislikes them just as much as sensei does."

"Wait...isn't he the sorcerer known as the King of Curses like how Gojo-sensei is known as the Honored One?" Fushiguro questioned.

"Yes," Itadori confirmed, pulling his phone out of his pocket when he felt it buzz. "He's on his way now."