XI: I promise you

Start from the beginning

The punch you threw was hard enough to knock your opponent to the ground. You breathed heavily as you saw him laying there looking lifeless. After the countdown your opponent didn't rise back up, the referee came over to you raising your arm in the air counting you as a a winner. The sound of people cheering filling up the area, it felt so unreal but you were overwhelmed and just wanted to get treated to go home and reset. This fight really had drained you completely.

"Let's go get you cleaned up," Jungkook spoke as he wrapped one of your arms around his shoulder, "Please I'm so tired." He nodded his heart breaking a little at the sight, he was like an older brother to you. He taught you everything about boxing he watched your progress grow to where you are now.

——————————————————————

You winced in pain as you bent down to untie your shoe. The bag you usually took to the gym felt twice as heavy as it usually was, you knew your body was worn out. The lights were off so you could probably guess that Yunjin wasn't home... but her shoes were there. You were too tired to even think about anything.

On the other hand...Jennifer was not happy at all.  She had locked herself in the bedroom, as she laid in bed on a phone call with Kazuha. "I'm telling you Zuha she's definitely with that girl! Do you know how frustrating it is!" Yunjin exclaimed, Kazuha was just playing video games hearing Yunjin rant to her and giving Yunjin advice.

As you made your way to the bedroom you noticed the door locked and outside of the door on the floor she left you some pijamas and underclothes incase you needed to shower. You scoffed but were in too much pain to even try to argue with Yunjin. You just picked up the clothes and made your way to the guest bedroom.

Yunjin had heard you outside the bedroom, she thought you were going to start knocking until she opened the door but to her shock you didn't do any of that. "Kazuha I'll call you back." She told Kazuha, "Wait Yunjin don't hang up on—" before Kazuha could finish her sentence Yunjin hung up on their FaceTime call. She exited your shared bedroom and tried to open the door to the guest bedroom but you had locked the door. The only sound visible was the baths water running.

Yunjin exhaled and went back to the bedroom leaving the door unlocked. Her failed attempt upset her as you didn't make any effort to try and get into the room. What had gotten into you? She questioned.

——————————————————————

The next morning everything was quiet your shoes were still at the entrance which was rare to see but Yunjin shrugged it off. You were probably too tired from your previous activities, that gave a bitter taste to Yunjin. She hated thinking about you and Karina together, already annoyed she slammed the door on her way out not caring if she woke you up or not.

On the other hand, you were already awake just waiting for Yunjin to leave your shared apartment. You made your way to your bedroom looking for a simple outfit, an outfit with a hoodie and glasses to wear to cover your face.