Ep5 S1 Football Match

Start from the beginning

"Conducting a seance? Yes. It's called interactive learning." Alfie replied, still annoyed.

"Yeah, well, hold yer ouji boards, because today is the biggest day in the school sporting calendar! It's the big footie match against Middleton House." Fraser announced happily.

"Aw great! We get to see Mr Wickers get bullied again!" Olive piped up, laughing with Mitchell and earning a low five.

Alfie glared at her.

"Really? Here?" Chantelle asked seductively while pulling her top down to reveal her cleavage.

This made Fraser obviously uncomfortable. "Yes, but you can understand that they're a little sensitive after last year. 16 of their state-of-the-art Mac Book Pros went missing."

"18, actually." Mitchell whispered to Olive causing her to laugh, remembering when they stole them.

"Now, I've just heard that the PE teacher's going to be unavailable for the game. Slightly garbled message from him saying that he'll either be back by two or in two to five years. Something to do with DNA evidence." Fraser announced.

"And I fit into this how?" Alfie questioned.

"I need someone to manage the team." Fraser replied. "A chance to stand up to those posho bullies. Tell them you ain't going to be eating that biscuit no more."

"Not this again. Why does everyone think I was bullied at Middleton?" Alfie demanded.

"Your girly run." Mitchell replied.

"Your shite music taste." Olive followed.

"The way you throw." Stephen criticised.

"Your Facebook wall." Joe joined.

"I wasn't bullied, alright?" Alfie exclaimed.

"Come on, Alf. It's in the bag." Fraser begged.

"Pfft, have you seen our team?" Olive announced, laughing.

"They've gotten better!" Fraser argued. "Look, we're unbeatable this season. We're like the Invincible Arse-gunners." He then pointed to Mitchell with a smile, Mitchell only looked back in confusion.

"You know nothing about football, do you?" Alfie retorted.

"No." Fraser admitted.

"Do you know anything about sports?" Alfie inquired.

"I like the Red Arrows! Whoosh!" He replied, doing a movement think an arrow. "So, whaddya say?"

"I guess I could." He smirked. "Right, pack this up."

"But Sir! You promised we could talk to hitler!" Mitchell whined.

"And Jack The Ripper!" Olive whined after him.

"Well, it's not like they're going anywhere!" Alfie insisted.

————————————————————

Olive bunked the next period so she could go for a walk to clear her mind. She couldn't really be bothered leaving the school grounds as that would mean climbing the fence, as the gate was locked during school time, which she couldn't really be arsed doing so she decided to just wander the school.

However when walking past a certain someone's class she got joined.

"Hey, Oli." Mitchell smiled, walking up beside her.

"Oh! Hey Mitch!" She smiled back. "What you doing out of class?"

"I could ask the same. But I saw that you were just wandering so I asked if I could go bathroom so I could join you."