(y/n) Parker, Origin Story.

Start from the beginning

(y/n) didn't respond, he just stared at the ground. He had heard everything, but he wish he hadn't. The words the words his father had said that day were the things he remembered most vividly.

"You're gonna do big things."

_____________________________

It doesn't end there.

People often ask, "Why do bad things happen good people?" Sometimes it's the other way around. For me, it was the former. A year or so after I discovered I was Quirkless, a Villain had attacked my home. I remember the majority of it, so I can have The Narrator describe it.

_____________________________

A home sits in the middle of a quiet street, it's dark out, there's no noise. This is often referred to as "The calm before the storm." A small, slightly older (y/n) lays in his bed, peacefully sleeping, completely unaware of the "storm."

CRASH

A loud noise sounds through the halls. The sound of glass breaking wakes (y/n) up. Quickly getting up, the small boy runs to his parent's room and lock the door. They quickly let him in and call the police, speaking quietly as to not attract the attention of the intruder.

SLAM

The door bursts open and a man with a ski mask comes in, (y/n)'s parents quickly shove their son under the bed and brace themselves for the worst.

The only thing (y/n) could hear afterwards were a couple of gunshots and the thud of his parent's body's.

(y/n) stayed hidden under the bed until he heard sirens and the robber shout profanity.

A couple minutes later and police showed up, the man was arrested, and seeing as there was no one else who lived close enough, they had called the brother of (y/n)'s dad, Ben Parker, and Ben's wife, May Parker.

_____________________________

My school told me to take at least a week off from classes so I could attend my parents funeral and process what happened that day. When I came back to school, I didn't talk to anyone. Classes ended, but I stayed right in my seat. And that's when the unexpected occurred.

_____________________________

(y/n), now six years old, sat at his desk, his head low, and thoughts, memories, of his parents going through his head. He stayed there, not even noticing that a kid, that he didn't know the name of since he never talked to anyone, sat next to him. The boy had had pitch black hair, blue eyes, and was around (y/n)'s height.

The blue-eyed boy looked at (y/n) sympathetically, he gently tapped the mourning boy's shoulder, (y/n) responded by lifting his head and looking at the other boy, confused as to why the kid was talking to him.

Boy: Hey, you alright? You seem pretty sad.

(y/n:) I am sad.

Boy: Really? What for?

(y/n:) I'm having the worst time of my life right now, my parents are gone, I'm getting bullied for being Quirkless, and I don't have any friends.