"Ladoo!" Dadi called out and approached them. The stranger helped Ragini to a nearby bench.

Dadi, worried, questioned, "What happened to you?" as she pulled a water bottle from Ragini's bag.

The man replied, "She was about to fall unconscious, maybe some weakness or stress."

Concerned for her granddaughter, Dadi asked, "You okay, ladoo?" Ragini, feeling a bit better, nodded.

Dadi suggested going home, and the stranger offered to drop them.

"No thanks" Ragini was quick to respond but then Dadi added "sure"

The man looked at them confused

"Dadi" Ragini looked at her and then Dadi pointed out the difficulty of finding a cab in the area.

Once at Badi, Dadi thanked the man, and Ragini, hesitatingly, also expressed her gratitude.

"Arnav Mathur" the stranger spoke ragini looked at him questioning gaze

"My name" he added

"Thank you for your help today, Mr. Mathur," Ragini said.

"Pleasure all mine," he replied with a soft smile, leaving Ragini perplexed. 

As she bid him farewell, Arnav mumbled to himself, "will meet you soon Ragini"

—---------------

The very evening, Ragini was set to accompany Rudra to a party, an event that displeased Dadi. Her disapproval was evident, and she didn't hold back in expressing her concerns about the path Ragini had chosen.

In the backdrop of this, Ragini found herself evolving into a personality reminiscent of Swara's initial demeanor. The twist of life lay in the fact that while everyone perceived Ragini as obedient and easily influenced, it was Swara who was undergoing the pressure to conform. The resilient one turned out to be Ragini, who stood tall and proud of her stance, even after hits again and again.

The upcoming event held significance for Laksh as he intended to introduce DP to Mr. Mathur, seeking his approval for a crucial project. However, the family dynamics were strained. RP declined the invitation, Adarsh was out of town dealing with business setbacks, and DP found himself discontented with his children's recent choices.

Lately, DP's disappointment extended to all his children. He had harbored high hopes for Adarsh and Sanskar, but they diverged from the paths he envisioned for them. Adarsh ventured into his own business after sanskar left the house, and Sanskar... Well, DP chose to stay silent on that matter.

Now, all DP yearned for was Laksh to preserve and enhance the family legacy. Unfortunately, Laksh's recent behavior repeatedly shattered DP's hopes, casting a shadow over the Maheswari family's aspirations.

At Venue

DP and Laksh punctually made their entrance, with Rudra and Ragini arriving as the final attendees. Ragini exudes elegance, draped in a light pink saree complemented by long silver earrings.

Upon her entrance, two individuals observed her, one from the balcony, concealed from the crowd, with amusement as if his favourite Pawn arrived and another, Sanskar, with a peculiar blend of emotions, stood there, his eyes captivated by her presence.

Both Laksh and DP were taken aback by Ragini's unexpected presence. 

As Ragini and Rudra approached Sanskar, he composed himself, offering a gentle smile to both of them. The event commenced with a vibrant atmosphere, yet the attention was reserved for the star of the night.

Sanskar, attending solely for Rudra, was disinterested in the social gathering. It was his first public appearance in ages, now under a different identity. Whispers circulated among the attendees, some privy to the truth, while others speculated. Sanskar could sense the discussions about himself and his family, and also Rudra, and Ragini, and he found himself increasingly averse to the hushed gossip.

Ragini stood by Rudra's side, the two reluctant to part from each other. Rudra, protective of her, desired her to experience this unfamiliar world while harboring fears for her safety. Even in a room filled with elites, there could be hidden motives lurking beneath polished surfaces but await for a chance to leap

Sitting next to Rudra, Ragini observed Sanskar and the others. She could sense his distaste, possibly due to Laksh and DP. Conflicted emotions surged within her, intensified by a small realization that dawned on her that morning.

An announcement to redirect attention was made, and with commencement of the first dance.

As the room dimmed, a few men approached Ragini, requesting a dance and she politely declining, with any random reason. Rudra, ensuring her comfort, left momentarily to meet a business partner.

Rudra left, leaving Sanskar and Ragini together in the midst of the elite gathering.

As Rudra left, an awkward tension lingered between Ragini and Sanskar. Ragini found herself at a loss, unsure how to face him, while Sanskar remained perplexed by her sudden change, considering she was fine until the previous evening.

Sanskar, with a sly grin, remarked, "Well, this seems less like a business gathering and more like a grand banquet, doesn't it?"

Ragini chuckled, "True, but let's not forget the ulterior motives hidden behind those polished smiles."

Sanskar leaned in, "Bees always linger around beautiful flowers," he said, gesturing toward the men approaching Ragini for a dance.

Ragini raised an eyebrow, "Are you implying I'm a flower attracting bees?"

Sanskar nodded, "Exactly. But you know there is also no harm in enjoying a little dance?"

Ragini squinted at him

"So, would you care for a dance, Miss Blooming Rose?"

Ragini laughed, "Well, Mr. Bee Charmer, are you sure, roses also have thorns?"

"it would be a pleasure to get stabbed by a beautiful rose" he replied cheekily

Sanskar offered his hand, "so shall we grace the dance floor Ms.Rose"

Ragini took his hand with a playful smile, "Lead the way, Mr. Bee Charmer, but remember, no stepping on my toes."

Sanskar chuckled, "Deal"

They headed to the dance floor, turning a potentially awkward situation into a lighthearted and enjoyable moment. Both forgetting the complex emotions